4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Just played this game for a while earlier. Not sure how far I am. My sleeping companion of choice and I just got abruptly woken up, and now we are on trial.

But already I have very much enjoyed this game, and I think it's just oozing with potential. I hope that it gets tons of content before it's finished, and that we get to travel and/or have adventures with our group of companions. Tahir and Astrid in particular are my favorites so far. Kadijah I still haven't really got a bead on yet, though I loved her hatesex scene when I tried it! ;-)

My biggest criticism/dislike (and I'll say that it's likely because I'm just so fatigued by it at this point) is the yet again present-day political commentary. The last *SIX* adult games I've tried have had 2020/21 injected into them. Whether it's about "libtards" or "republicunts", everyone's got something to say or preach. You can't escape it. You can't even take a break, play an h-game, and just have a good fap to get away from it for a bit lol. And Trump. Omg. Regardless of whether they love him or hate him, people are still obsessed with him.

Ugh. Sorry. Just had to vent about that part. The only other mild criticisms that I have are that maybe the frequency of the fourth wall breaking could be dialed back a bit. Not completely, necessarily, but a bit. I'm also not a fan of the literally 2-foot long dong protagonist thing personally lol. It's just silly and not relatable after a certain point imo. But to be fair I guess the setting kind of invites silly and not relatable.

I don't want to sound like I'm crapping on the game though. The things I liked far outweighed the things that I didn't. I love the character designs (Astrid in particular is amazing imo) and the dialogue. The writing had me laugh out loud more than once, and the dirty talk almost pushed me over the edge several times lol. Though I do think that the sex scenes would benefit from having just a little less comedy put into them. That works better in either the build-up or the aftermath imo, not during the action.

Right now I'm struggling to choose between Tahir or Astrid. I could see wanting to have a serious romantic relationship with both of them, but in a polyamorous way, not in a cheating way. But I'm not sure how well that would go over with either of them. Looking forward to seeing more!

Oh and since I saw that it was brought up several times by others, I would also love to see some pregnancy kink content. Whether that means with minor side characters, endings for major characters (where applicable), or even just more role-playing/dirty-talk =)

Hopefully this feedback didn't come across as too harsh. Based on what I've seen so far, I wish luck and success to this dev.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't think one can make any form of art without imparting their own ideological views on it.

Case in point, I find very hard to believe a bigoted developer would create and flesh out characters like Astrid (a magical transwoman), Tahir (a femboy) or Zilv (a gay "Hercules").
At most they would simply add a transwoman to be a heavily fetishized character just to cross a checklist for the dudebro patrons who are too afraid of their own sexuality. Like i saw in some games around here.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I don't think one can make any form of art without imparting their own ideological views on it.

Case in point, I find very hard to believe a bigoted developer would create and flesh out characters like Astrid (a magical transwoman), Tahir (a femboy) or Zilv (a gay "Hercules").
At most they would simply add a transwoman to be a heavily fetishized character just to cross a checklist for the dudebro patrons who are too afraid of their own sexuality. Like i saw in some games around here.
I didn't see anything that gave me the impression that the dev was "bigoted". Not sure what part of my feedback even gave that impression. I know some people usually just pull the "95% of all art is political!" card any time recent artworks get criticized for it. Which they often do, and for a reason. But while I'm not terribly old at 40-ish, there wasn't a time in recent memory that I can recall where the exact same ideological trends were pushed over and over to anywhere near this frequency or degree that we have right now. Anyway (so far) the Trump stuff was only one small part, which I will admit was funny in the way it was executed lol. But when something, anything, gets rehashed over and over and over and over it can gradually start to become more annoying and groan-inducing then it would otherwise.

But all of that stuff aside, the biggest things I want to stress is praise for the characters (both design and dialogue), the writing, and the interesting and entertaining story so far. And also, I'll have a grin or a chuckle every now and then when some of these games try to be funny, but I don't remember one where I lol'd as much as I did with this one lol. So that's also something I wanted to commend.

Last edited:
Reactions: timepants

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
I could see wanting to have a serious romantic relationship with both of them, but in a polyamorous way
I seem to recall Tim talking about some characters being open to polyamory (or at least maybe threesomes) but I think Tahir wants a monogamous relationship.
(please correct me if i'm wrong and you see this Tim, it was a while ago and idk if things changed)

Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I seem to recall Tim talking about some characters being open to polyamory (or at least maybe threesomes) but I think Tahir wants a monogamous relationship.
(please correct me if i'm wrong and you see this Tim, it was a while ago and idk if things changed)
You mean I can't have everything I want?! Whhyyyyyyyyyyy??!!!!!! QQ

...but Tahir is awesome enough to warrant a separate playthrough just for them at least lol :D

• Love
Reactions: ZakAttak

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Tahir might go along with it for a bit since he’s insecure about losing you if he refused but eventually that’ll come to a head.

• Sad
Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Tahir might go along with it for a bit since he’s insecure about losing you if he refused but eventually that’ll come to a head.
Oh no, I wouldn't want it if that was the context then. Wouldn't want him to do anything that he didn't really want to. Must protecc Tahir! At this point I think I'd possibly die a little bit inside if I ever saw him cry lol.

• Love
Reactions: ZakAttak

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
You mean I can't have everything I want?! Whhyyyyyyyyyyy??!!!!!! QQ

...but Tahir is awesome enough to warrant a separate playthrough just for them at least lol :D
To quote myself:
if there was an actual harem route no character would be safe from me and my quest to build bisexual heaven.
But settling down with Tahir will have to do.
Thanks for letting us know, I promise not to break my boy's heart.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes