4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Oh no, I wouldn't want it if that was the context then. Wouldn't want him to do anything that he didn't really want to. Must protecc Tahir! At this point I think I'd possibly die a little bit inside if I ever saw him cry lol.
You can already see him cry if mc doesn’t see him as anything more than a platonic friend!

• Wow
Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
To quote myself:

Thanks for letting us know, I promise not to break my boy's heart.
I'm already going to have to do multiple playthroughs just for Top and Bottom Astrid content alone lol. Romance and Fuck-Buddy playthroughs for Tahir will just get mixed in too =)

Reactions: RedNoise

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
You can already see him cry if mc doesn’t see him as anything more than a platonic friend!
Oh nooooo! I didn't see that yet I guess! I just told him I wasn't sure about a relationship after he dropped the L-Bomb after banging (so sweet) because I wasn't sure about him or Astrid yet. He acted like he was trying to just brush it off, but I don't recall seeing any tears. Unless you're referring to another scene that I just haven't seen yet. Don't you dare make me choose between a harem, Astrid, or just breaking Tahir's heart! Don't you dare, you MONSTER!!! :eek:

Edit: Hopefully by "platonic friend" you mean that a fuck buddy route at least won't break his heart =*(

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I didn't see anything that gave me the impression that the dev was "bigoted". Not sure what part of my feedback even gave that impression. I know some people usually just pull the "95% of all art is political!" card any time recent artworks get criticized for it. Which they often do, and for a reason. But while I'm not terribly old at 40-ish, there wasn't a time in recent memory that I can recall where the exact same ideological trends were pushed over and over to anywhere near this frequency or degree that we have right now. Anyway (so far) the Trump stuff was only one small part, which I will admit was funny in the way it was executed lol. But when something, anything, gets rehashed over and over and over and over it can gradually start to become more annoying and groan-inducing then it would otherwise.
I never said Timepants is a bigot, only that someone like that wouldn't do the kind of (amazing) work he did in this game.

Art was always a way to express ones believes, that has never changed since the time our ancestors started painting on cave walls.
We had a push for right wing governments across a lot of places on the globe the last few years and now with the pandemic deaths and health crisis worsened by the mismanagement of said govs people are starting to push back against it. In a time like this no wonder art became one of the instruments of protest.

And i am done with this matter to not derail the thread much.

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
I was just wondering... Did you make the MC look like Tom Payne (The Walking Dead & Prodigal Son) on purpose? Even if you didn't mean to do it that way it sure looks like him! :ROFLMAO:

Gorgosaurus

Aug 31, 2020
Does the game currently end after the trial or did I do something wrong?
The game version I have is Chapter 3 v0.4.1 but it ends after saying "That's the end of the first half of chapter 2 everybody!".

edit:
The problem was caused by the outdated "Walkthrough/Gallery mod".
I could continue playing after reinstalling the game without it.
Oh man, I was having the exact same issue and was super confused. Thanks for identifying the culprit!

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Until now, I had ignored this game. And I was greatly wrong! I started it and couldn't stop until the end of what I consider a prologue. Indeed, the meaning of the title only appears at the start of the bunch of improbable heroes for new adventures around the world. I particularly liked the story, well constructed with plenty of twists and fights. I particularly appreciated the dialogues, between the characters and with the narrator, full of humor and good repartee. I particularly liked the characters, each in their own part, with a special mention for Astrid and the old little supporter of Shitmaster. This game is a major achievement, and I look forward to the continuation of the adventures of this bunch of crazy and admirable heroes.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I can't remember when was the last time I played this. Can anyone enlighten me on what the Last scene in the current update was so I can find out if I already played the last update or not?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Don't remember anyone posting this here:

Jun 19, 2021 at 9:28 PM

Hey everybody I just wanted to let everybody know I’m hard at work writing and coding chapter 4 right now. I’ll build a progress bar thingie soon to give a more tangible view of progress. Got some fun stuff in store and maybe a few new game mechanics.
Source:

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes