4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I vote yes, on the condition that everyone, except Ashur, constantly confuse the two "siblings" despite them being easy to distinguish, so that Ashur never knows if he's going crazy or if everyone else is taking the mick.

We could call it the "reverse Ashur moment" gag.
They might have a bit of an eska/desna vibe going on.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I cannae believe i'm askin this question, but ma best pal would probably like this game but he doesnae like traps/femboys, full gay and futa/trans content, he prefers straight loving sex, dominating arrogant & dominant women, and harem building.

So the question is, will Astrid and Tahir get full female transformations in a fututre update?

Truth be told, I hate maself for askin that question, but curiosity for what might happen in future content got the better of me.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
So the question is, will Astrid and Tahir get full female transformations in a fututre update?

Truth be told, I hate maself for askin that question, but curiosity for what might happen in future content got the better of me.
Astrid is going to get the choice to get rid of her dick later on in the game but Tahir is always going to to stay a guy.

Reactions: cib64

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
My best pal. I think i saw this tactic before... :sneaky:

Don't hate yourself for asking, just play the game and happy fapping.
If your saying i'm askin for me, nae chance on your life mate, my no1 fave is futa and futadom, followed closely by femdom, 3rd is fuckin & romance with women, futa's and traps/femboys, the only thing i don't like seeing is full blown gay guy scenes, sorry Zilv.
All i meant was that i felt dirty for askin the question.

Thanks for encouraging my love of wanking to sexy babes, whether they're women, futa's, shemale's or sexy traps, I LOVE EM ALL!!! (except big muscle gay guys) but to all those who like that have fun and enjoy it.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes