4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Hey, I found some weird stuff. It's not a bug, more like slight annoyance. When MC talks with prince during chess game - black pieces are assembled incorrectly (king/queen). We can see only top of some white pieces and they seem to be correct. Again, this does not interfere the gameplay. Just a small nuisance.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Hey, I found some weird stuff. It's not a bug, more like slight annoyance. When MC talks with prince during chess game - black pieces are assembled incorrectly (king/queen). We can see only top of some white pieces and they seem to be correct. Again, this does not interfere the gameplay. Just a small nuisance.
Literally unplayable
Sorry, couldn't resist making that joke.

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
What is meant with 'TRANS CONTENT IS OPTIONAL':

- you can choose whether the character is a trans
or
- you can avoid to date the trans character ?

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
One of her paths will involve fully transitioning and having a vagina, but that's not implemented yet.
Sorry, but the whole concept of transitioning is, from an erotic standpoint, not my thing .
Knowing that a female character was once a male is anti arousing for me (is there an opposite word for arousing? lol).

Jul 22, 2019
Sorry, but the whole concept of transitioning is, from an erotic standpoint, not my thing .
Knowing that a female character was once a male is anti arousing for me (is there an opposite word for arousing? lol).
Oh wait. I don't think she was ever a male per se. She's a futa from what I can tell. So basically she was born with a dick, she identifies as a female and everything else is female about her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: policia123
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes