4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Sorry, but the whole concept of transitioning is, from an erotic standpoint, not my thing .
Knowing that a female character was once a male is anti arousing for me (is there an opposite word for arousing? lol).
She's not male tho.. She was just born with a dick so it's kind of the same like being born with an extra finger or something.. For her it's a defect.. If you persue her u can encourage her to get it removed and eventually she will, it's just not implemented yet

Reactions: tothadam1998

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
Now you're contradicting your self since Astrid is like a fine Porterhouse with potato au gratin and an ice cold beer all in one!!
Then i will try again.
She is like a Porterhouse with too much salt. You can try to wash the salt off, but you can't save it completely :KEK:.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy
Oct 12, 2018
Ok. Just one of her eyes!
Welp, since there's a "Astrids fancy new vagina" path in the books, could use the same branch for "Astrid expand dong" (pretty sure that's what the guys are going on about) path (which, I assume, is not in the books). Say, the group finds out about artifact/wizard/ritual that would make Astrid less dongy, but it goes sideways and instead of "Fertility" artifact/spell/ritual it turns out it's a "Virility" artifact/spell/ritual and Astrid grows as big as Zilv and as hung as Mr. Ed-the-talking-horse. All due to a dictionary error. Could be good comedy and sexytimes in it. Alternatively it actually IS a "Fertility" thing and Astrid gets her dick replaced with vagoo.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes