4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Egyptrap? I that trap looks anything like Tahir, i'll end up becoming a damn shut in for the next week after the update launch, 2 weeks if there is more Tahir and futadom Astrid content.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
You know with Tim posting a random picture of a cat is the egyptrap going to be a cat boi. I'm just trying to play my game loyal to Tahir and he keeps throwing temptations into the game.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Comproser

Nov 6, 2020
Main characters dick looked like a meat baseball bat and was difficult to fit into orifices without insane clipping or needing to unhinge jaws and hide it shooting out the backs of heads.
Never mind then, she looks gorgeous as is in game - and sounds like ti was basically a hyper. Cheers for the reply, and looking forward to seeing the next update!

lolman8891

Sep 4, 2020
Just found your game today. Had a blast. Great story, great character progression and even though the narrator makes fun of the railroading, you seem to have a lot of freedom in terms of choices. I personally really liked the fact that eventually Zilv became a love interest and hope there will be a continuation for those, who chose him as a partner (not that MC won't sleep with the others anyway :ROFLMAO: unless regret also becomes a thing). Really can't wait to see what you have in store. A+

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Just found your game today. Had a blast. Great story, great character progression and even though the narrator makes fun of the railroading, you seem to have a lot of freedom in terms of choices. I personally really liked the fact that eventually Zilv became a love interest and hope there will be a continuation for those, who chose him as a partner (not that MC won't sleep with the others anyway :ROFLMAO: unless regret also becomes a thing). Really can't wait to see what you have in store. A+
Zilv is one of the main LI's so I'm quite certain there will be a lot more content with him ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: lolman8891
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes