4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I'm still waiting for Eliza Rose Watson to ring my doorbell but alas...........
I had to wait 14 years for Duke Nukem Forever. You just have to put that in relation to a reasonable waiting time for your goddess.

I did the math, it'll only take 83 years until she'll be on your doormat, guaranteed!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I had to wait 14 years for Duke Nukem Forever. You just have to put that in relation to a reasonable waiting time for your goddess.

I did the math, it'll only take 83 years until she'll be on your doormat, guaranteed!
*counting that out on my fingers.............yeah, that's not gonna work......

• Sad
Reactions: thorin0815

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
So... feeling a bit down/anxious and creatively blocked. Seeing as I'm a massive narcissist and thrive off of praise, please bathe me in adulation and tell me about the things you like in the game and look forward to more of! Help me get motivated!

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
So... feeling a bit down/anxious and creatively blocked. Seeing as I'm a massive narcissist and thrive off of praise, please bathe me in adulation and tell me about the things you like in the game and look forward to more of! Help me get motivated!
We love you and you're a genius Timepants. Just create some more sexy with Tahir and you know it's going to marvelous.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Pirate sex. Stocks. And a preggo...

Seriously I do want to bang the pirate captain chick... just so bad with names

Nov 9, 2020
Pirate sex. Stocks. And a preggo...

Seriously I do want to bang the pirate captain chick... just so bad with names
It's Aislinn. Her name is on the front page with the spoiler tag. Yea, I like her too. I've been secretly waiting when her story starts with the MC. I'm assuming she is going to play a bigger role in the next update similar to Zilv in the last update.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
The game is awesome and you're doing a great job as a DEV just do your thing bruh...you got this, just one thing though
Astrid and tahir threesome, it's all I ask ;)

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
Honestly, the writing in general, every character feels so unique and I can't wait to see how the group dynamic develops now that the gang is stuck together.
Having recently gotten out of a LONG creative block myself, don't beat yourself up over it, whatever is going on, you got this.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
tell me about the things you like in the game and look forward to more of!
Romance and hand-holding.

Also, Elder Scrolls Oblivion arena references. ;)

Seriously, though, you've already produced quality story and art that's superior to a lot of games on this forum, so you're clearly talented enough to keep putting out great updates. Just have a strong idea in your own head of where you want the story to go (so you don't get lost and start meandering, running with filler scenes because you can't think of how to get to the next bit, etc) and you should be able to make most people happy.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
What I like is easy to say because I like everything about Exiles, including Kadijah. Admittedly, I have little interest in explicit gay content, but I still play every possible path so as not to miss any of the character developments. My favorite is definitely Astrid, but I've probably mentioned that 1-100 times. Nonetheless, the other characters have grown dear to my heart as well.

I wish you timepants a lot of creativity and motivation, because a life without new bread and vest jokes is unthinkable for me.

You have my heart AND MY AXE!

While we're on the subject. Does Silence actually like axes? One day I would love to show her my collection.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes