4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

aqwai

Mar 29, 2021
personally i have to say that when i saw the character of Astrid on the cover in her sexy lich king armor. It made me want to continue the story.

If I could suggest something it would be an affair with Astrid to retrieve her sword and armor that the Sultant's son took from her. and why not allow the avior player also a sexy armor of this type in crossdressing.

Otherwise nothing to say it's a very good game, well written and very well done 3d rendering.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
timepants is one of the best VN devs in the whole damn site!, Exiles is easy on my top 3 of best VN I ever played, his writting is funny, epic, and charming, great writting, great renders, everything is great on this game.

Now, what I want in the next update?, well, since we are sailing away, that's the perfect opportunity to shifts gears into a pirates of the Caribbean setting, shady taverns, adventures on high seas!, misterious islands with secret treasures, battling giant sea creatures! the world is your oyster!

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
More Zilv, more voices, more heartbreaking and romantic moments. The scene with mc and Zilv and mc and Kadijah in his cell were good.
Yeah I feel like a lot of people didn't get to see that softer side of Kadijah. Also Zilv's scene is probably the second most romantic in the chapter. It's kind of hard to top Astrid's big scene if you get it though.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
more heartbreaking and romantic moments
I'll second this.

Comedy is great (and the little subtle comedic moments can be just as entertaining as the larger, more blatant in-your-face humor), but some of the little subtle moments that tug on the heartstrings a bit can be very powerful in their own right. Especially when they're coming after something comedic, so the mood whiplash hits even harder.

The escape from the arena scene was pretty powerful, moreso because it was completely unexpected. I wouldn't want the whole game/narrative to descend into total stonefaced drama and misery, but moments when a LI can be totally sincere and open up or pour their heart out can really help elevate a game.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
I'll second this.

Comedy is great (and the little subtle comedic moments can be just as entertaining as the larger, more blatant in-your-face humor), but some of the little subtle moments that tug on the heartstrings a bit can be very powerful in their own right. Especially when they're coming after something comedic, so the mood whiplash hits even harder.

The escape from the arena scene was pretty powerful, moreso because it was completely unexpected. I wouldn't want the whole game/narrative to descend into total stonefaced drama and misery, but moments when a LI can be totally sincere and open up or pour their heart out can really help elevate a game.
100% agree I really liked the comedy, but the serious moments are just as important as the funny ones

I mean, yeah, I get the joke, but you can in fact bottom the big scene.
what does bottom the big scene means? you mean being bottom to Astrid or Astrid being bottom to you? Im starting to think I missed something important by focusing on Tahir...and seeing so many people reaaaally liking Astrid maybe I should start again and try Astrid's path...I doubt it will replace Tahir's place in my heart, but I could juggle both routes if is so good...

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Im starting to think I missed something important by focusing on Tahir...and seeing so many people reaaaally liking Astrid maybe I should start again and try Astrid's path...I doubt it will replace Tahir's place in my heart, but I could juggle both routes if is so good...
I can only recommend everyone to play all routes, this way you get to know all characters even better. I don't have any sexual interest in the male characters, but it's still worth it to me.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
100% agree I really liked the comedy, but the serious moments are just as important as the funny ones

what does bottom the big scene means? you mean being bottom to Astrid or Astrid being bottom to you? Im starting to think I missed something important by focusing on Tahir...and seeing so many people reaaaally liking Astrid maybe I should start again and try Astrid's path...I doubt it will replace Tahir's place in my heart, but I could juggle both routes if is so good...
Astrid has a pretty big scene if you’ve got a very positive relationship with her. It’s possible to fuck it up if you don’t have a good enough relationship though. Within that scene there are two paths depending on if you’re a top or bottom. Most people seem to think it’s the most romantic scene in the chapter or game so far despite being hardcore sex lol.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
It also could be Astrid....elicits the most sympathy, with Tahir close behind. If MC leaves her she wouldn't be outraged; she'd be heartbroken.

Reactions: timepants

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
It also could be Astrid....elicits the most sympathy, with Tahir close behind. If MC leaves her she wouldn't be outraged; she'd be heartbroken.
Well there already was a Tahir heartbreak scene in an earlier update…

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Love conQuers all!
Astrid has a pretty big scene if you’ve got a very positive relationship with her. It’s possible to fuck it up if you don’t have a good enough relationship though. Within that scene there are two paths depending on if you’re a top or bottom. Most people seem to think it’s the most romantic scene in the chapter or game so far despite being hardcore sex lol.
Then again, all we only ever need is love.

Throbbing + gushing + overwhelming thirst for our beloved.

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
Just when I thought I had wiped that scene from my memory...
I can only recommend everyone to play all routes
Absolutely this, all the characters are great and I'm still sad (not really) that I can't build a harem.
If you're a cultured gentleperson that enjoys a bit of everything, or you like how the characters are written, try the other routes.

• Love
Reactions: timepants
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes