4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
timepants Do you still need encouragement? Your characterization is a clear talent - you know how to write characters who have both realistic and likeable personalities, including the MC, and I'm pretty picky about these things. Also, the way you pose the characters in the game feels weirdly realistic too, compared to the often stiff poses other 3D adult games have - there's just enough for the player's imagination to pick up the slack and allow us to see it play out like a movie - which is a massive bonus for immersion. Lastly, usually I'm not a fan of humor in adult games, but I found the way you did it was pretty clever, and actually laughed out loud at a few spots (most prominently the training in the arena - that was fantastic. lol).

Exiles was the game that made me reassess my bias against 3D adult games and actually give some others a chance, though I'm yet to find one that comes anywhere close to touching this one. I'd say, for me, that's probably the highest praise I could give. :)

For my hopes in regards to the next update, I'm really looking forward to more of daddy Zilv, and I've gotta say again how much I adore Ashur's look when he's tied to the bed (I mean the changes to the character model - long hair and beard - though the 'tied to the bed' look is good too ;)) and really, truly hope you choose to keep him looking that way, cos Ashur was pretty decent before, but his new look is a massive step up (pretty funny if this is just his 'un-groomed and shipwrecked' look and somehow he looks even more fine then usual). Astrid is fantastic too - a total sweetie - can't forget her!
Those two are my absolute favorites, so really I'd be happy with any content with these two and our boy Ashur. :love:

Hope that, outside of problems with motivation, you're healthy and well, and not overworking yourself too much! :)

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
timepants Do you still need encouragement? Your characterization is a clear talent - you know how to write characters who have both realistic and likeable personalities, including the MC, and I'm pretty picky about these things. Also, the way you pose the characters in the game feels weirdly realistic too, compared to the often stiff poses other 3D adult games have - there's just enough for the player's imagination to pick up the slack and allow us to see it play out like a movie - which is a massive bonus for immersion. Lastly, usually I'm not a fan of humor in adult games, but I found the way you did it was pretty clever, and actually laughed out loud at a few spots (most prominently the training in the arena - that was fantastic. lol).

Exiles was the game that made me reassess my bias against 3D adult games and actually give some others a chance, though I'm yet to find one that comes anywhere close to touching this one. I'd say, for me, that's probably the highest praise I could give. :)

For my hopes in regards to the next update, I'm really looking forward to more of daddy Zilv, and I've gotta say again how much I adore Ashur's look when he's tied to the bed (I mean the changes to the character model - long hair and beard - though the 'tied to the bed' look is good too ;)) and really, truly hope you choose to keep him looking that way, cos Ashur was pretty decent before, but his new look is a massive step up (pretty funny if this is just his 'un-groomed and shipwrecked' look and somehow he looks even more fine then usual). Astrid is fantastic too - a total sweetie - can't forget her!
Those two are my absolute favorites, so really I'd be happy with any content with these two and our boy Ashur. :love:

Hope that, outside of problems with motivation, you're healthy and well, and not overworking yourself too much! :)
I've had a rough two months so any encouragement helps. Also when I've not had a rough two months encouragement also helps! As for a few of your questions, of course we'll be seeing more of Zilv and Astrid in the next release. Additionally, this is the chapter where Ashur gets the look you like. (Maybe not leather pants though.) As for if he'll stay that way, well, I want my characters looks to evolve as time goes on so he'll have it for a couple of chapters but time and circumstance will change how everybody looks. Not saying they won't have recurring looks later though since the timeframe of the game takes place over at least a year or two!

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
pretty funny if this is just his 'un-groomed and shipwrecked' look and somehow he looks even more fine then usual
If Aragorn taught me anything, it's that embarking on a massive adventure with minimal hygiene just makes you look hotter.

I want my characters looks to evolve as time goes on
I was hoping that the cast would show some changes during this whole adventure, but I wasn't sure how annoying it would be to make variations for the models, that's awesome to hear.
Looking forward to the beard and luscious locks!

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017

This also sounds like…a review

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I've had a rough two months so any encouragement helps. Also when I've not had a rough two months encouragement also helps! As for a few of your questions, of course we'll be seeing more of Zilv and Astrid in the next release. Additionally, this is the chapter where Ashur gets the look you like. (Maybe not leather pants though.) As for if he'll stay that way, well, I want my characters looks to evolve as time goes on so he'll have it for a couple of chapters but time and circumstance will change how everybody looks. Not saying they won't have recurring looks later though since the timeframe of the game takes place over at least a year or two!
Changes are fine by me - I like when the character's appearance reflects the changes going on inside. Nice! :)
EDIT: In response to your other post, I already reviewed the game a few months back. ;) Loved it then, still love it now.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Well, I want my characters looks to evolve as time goes on so he'll have it for a couple of chapters but time and circumstance will change how everybody looks. Not saying they won't have recurring looks later though since the timeframe of the game takes place over at least a year or two!
It's always nice if characters evolve a bit over time. A lot of games/shows try to keep characters in the exact same outfits for recognition purposes, or just because it's easier, but when characters change clothes based on circumstances or location it can make things feel a lot more real/immersive.

Like, most of the cast is currently wearing palace/arena slave gear. It would make sense for most of them to eventually change once they're on a ship on the sea and potentially exploring new lands. And a deliberate change of clothes allows characters to express themselves a bit, and can reflect personality changes over time (ie, like the main character putting on the armor in the arena to sort of symbolize his more badass self after training).

The main downside is that it's making more work for yourself, and it's going to be time devoted to what will ultimately be seen as minor cosmetic changes to a lot of people (instead of focusing on furthering the plot or adding sex scenes), so it's always going to be up to you whether or not it's something you feel like is a worthwhile investment on your part.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes