4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Cab-boe

Dec 7, 2018
Or three or four or...

Well whatever. Just keep making the game, my guy. Loads of people have praised the characters and the dialogue but I want to point out that you've made a decent fantasy world with a relatively fresh aesthetic, and what keeps me thinking about this game over the many, many others (some of which also have good characters) is the narrative. I wanna know what happens. Few devs seem to bother thinking about where their game is going beyond the next sex act (and if they do it's usually more incoherent than the worst fanfics). You've got a well developed narrative in an interesting setting with consistent and engaging characters who are uniquely designed. That's what makes this game top tier.

Also hot pirate.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Or three or four or...

Well whatever. Just keep making the game, my guy. Loads of people have praised the characters and the dialogue but I want to point out that you've made a decent fantasy world with a relatively fresh aesthetic, and what keeps me thinking about this game over the many, many others (some of which also have good characters) is the narrative. I wanna know what happens. Few devs seem to bother thinking about where their game is going beyond the next sex act (and if they do it's usually more incoherent than the worst fanfics). You've got a well developed narrative in an interesting setting with consistent and engaging characters who are uniquely designed. That's what makes this game top tier.

Also hot pirate.
This honestly makes me feel so good. The goal all along was to mesmerize you with sex scenes until suddenly you realized you were also invested in the story!

I would die for Zilv.
Nuff said.
Also the comedy is gold even though some jokes are dragged on too long
Hehehe. Don't make any promises you don't wanna keep...

Also I'll make everybody laugh at vest and bread jokes if its the last thing I do.

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
Or three or four or...

Also hot pirate.
Yeah it's true. Came for the sex scenes stayed for the story.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes