4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
man this could have my been one of my favorite game
the story , build up , character development are just awsome not to mention the humor too
but sadly two of the three best chicks comes equipped with non-detachable dicks and pirate chick doesn't get enough screen time
Tahir best femboy! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Seriously you should try keep playing the game. It has been known for surprising a lot of people.:cool:

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
These types of games never do well, because they focus on too many kinks, instead of just focusing on one type of sexuality. Your trying to appeal to everyone but that is impossible. I don't want or trap play, futa or lesbos.
By trying to be everything to everyone utterly weakens your story, and it adds a huge fuckload of work to your rendering and animations.
I have never seen any successful vn that as attempted to offer most things...because it doesn't work and probably never will.
just concentrate on your story and stick with whichever way sexually you want the characters. I never understood the need for developers to attempt to cater to everyone....probably explains why it was last June 2021 when your last update occurred, and i did notice several of your posts about too much irl stuff, work etc.... its been a fairly long time now, and i notice those posts go back a fair way about another update. Looks abandoned to me, with just run of the mill excuses. Your over extending yourself to attempt to cater to everyone, it will fail.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
These types of games never do well, because they focus on too many kinks, instead of just focusing on one type of sexuality. Your trying to appeal to everyone but that is impossible. I don't want faggots or trap play, futa or lesbos.
By trying to be everything to everyone utterly weakens your story, and it adds a huge fuckload of work to your rendering and animations.
I have never seen any successful vn that as attempted to offer most things...because it doesn't work and probably never will.
just concentrate on your story and stick with whichever way sexually you want the characters. I never understood the need for developers to attempt to cater to everyone....probably explains why it was last June 2021 when your last update occurred, and i did notice several of your posts about too much irl stuff, work etc.... its been a fairly long time now, and i notice those posts go back a fair way about another update. Looks abandoned to me, with just run of the mill excuses. Your over extending yourself to attempt to cater to everyone, it will fail.
Nah.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
These types of games never do well, because they focus on too many kinks, instead of just focusing on one type of sexuality. Your trying to appeal to everyone but that is impossible. I don't want faggots or trap play, futa or lesbos.
talk about entitled.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
These types of games never do well, because they focus on too many kinks, instead of just focusing on one type of sexuality. Your trying to appeal to everyone but that is impossible. I don't want or trap play, futa or lesbos.
Oy vey.........talk about missing the mark completely.

Just out of curiosity, how is he trying to "cater to everyone"? There are a shitton of kinks not in this game. There is Gay and a Futa who it looks will end up either with or without a dick (depending on player choice).

The fact that you "don't want to play trap, futa or lesbos" just says a metric ton about you rather then any problems this amazing VN has.......just crawl back under your bridge.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
there is plenty of things to critique about this game and even the dev, himself... this ain't it.

TakedaINF

Jun 15, 2020
This type of games never succeed? Well, you can give the most banal example in the form of a "Fetish Locator" in which there are much more kinks, there are also gay and trans characters. Therefore, such games may well succeed because they give a large selection of fetishes and which are not mandatory, I do not know where you found the lesbian content here, I did not go through the current version to the end, but there is no such thing in the current tags and planned, if you do not want to see gay or foot content, no one forces you to fuck Tahir or Astrid, you can only choose Aislinn and Kadijah, also, as already mentioned, there is a choice in the game that can lead to Astrid getting rid of her penis.You say that the author would stick to his vision of the plot and make the characters what he wants to see them himself, but your whole message is a hint that you want all the characters to be women, which contradicts your own advice. You can always add this game to the ignore list and forget about its existence if you don't like something in it, I don't really like games with a Female protagonist, but I don't write in the topics of these games how bad they are and how good it would be if there was a Male protagonist in them, I just don't pay attention to hundreds of games on this site, just look for sure you will find what you like.

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
1584759_1a661a0873ab99897ccd5f6e3a1d9930.gif

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Ok, agree with your overall point but WUT? What does it say about him? There are plenty of fetishes I'm not into either but making character judgments based on that? Come on dude.
Because his "don't want to play" is an entitled childish thing to say. You don't want a certain fetish in a VN, make your own, don't run around other Dev's thread saying which fetishes should or shouldn't be in a game.

I care fuck nothing about his character or what fetishes he wants or doesn't want. You don't like something in a specific VN, suck it up or move on.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Because his "don't want to play" is an entitled childish thing to say. You don't want a certain fetish in a VN, make your own, don't run around other Dev's thread saying which fetishes should or shouldn't be in a game.

I care fuck nothing about his character or what fetishes he wants or doesn't want. You don't like something in a specific VN, suck it up or move on.
it's all optional.

Oxiton

May 8, 2017
This type of games never succeed? Well, you can give the most banal example in the form of a "Fetish Locator" in which there are much more kinks, there are also gay and trans characters. Therefore, such games may well succeed because they give a large selection of fetishes and which are not mandatory, I do not know where you found the lesbian content here, I did not go through the current version to the end, but there is no such thing in the current tags and planned, if you do not want to see gay or foot content, no one forces you to fuck Tahir or Astrid, you can only choose Aislinn and Kadijah, also, as already mentioned, there is a choice in the game that can lead to Astrid getting rid of her penis.You say that the author would stick to his vision of the plot and make the characters what he wants to see them himself, but your whole message is a hint that you want all the characters to be women, which contradicts your own advice. You can always add this game to the ignore list and forget about its existence if you don't like something in it, I don't really like games with a Female protagonist, but I don't write in the topics of these games how bad they are and how good it would be if there was a Male protagonist in them, I just don't pay attention to hundreds of games on this site, just look for sure you will find what you like.
Exactly,if i don't like a perticular kink/preference i don't go typing into the game's page to shit on the game i just search for something else :WeSmart:

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes