4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
in the Developer Notes is says the first half of the game will be entirely free does that mean that next updates with be locked behind a paywall ?

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so do you mean patrons get it first then we lowly commoners get it last or it will be entirely pay to play ?

maybemaybe

Sep 16, 2018
The game is funny, especially the Narrator's lines, so thank you for a good read) Can we have full female version of Astrid pls? She is the cutest of them all, but for now we can't be together because of her "Richard and the twins".

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Holy Shit!! 37 Patrons $1,166 per month! Damn, this game has some generous supporters! Congrats to the Dev. Hopefully they are in for the long haul.

Loving the unique setting and fashions. Also, most of the humor is great. Loved the exotic look of all the Harem girls. Yummy!! While some of the Kinks here-in are not my thing and I won't be exploring them (thank you, for them being optional), I do appreciate when a developer is brave enough to venture outside the box, wish more developers had enough scrode to explore a wide array of optional kinks. So A+ to the Dev. for bravery, creativity, uniqueness, and having the ability to hold my interest, as I am becoming ever more jaded with the gaming world and all of the regurgitated story ideas. Keep up the good work, and you might just find me hopping on this train.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Astrid was really hot and so were Kadijah and Tahir in this episode. Also special mention to the harem boi.

I liked the humor with the little jabs at the patrons ego and the incest crowd in this episode. :p

ps: fuck you 357. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: timepants

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
in the Developer Notes is says the first half of the game will be entirely free does that mean that next updates with be locked behind a paywall ?
so do you mean patrons get it first then we lowly commoners get it last or it will be entirely pay to play ?
So the first chapter was a free release, but chapter 2 onward are patron only. $5 patrons get the game, so it's not like a huge price point or anything. That being said, I've discussed it with my patrons and some of them seem willing to let me release the game a couple of weeks to a month after patron release entirely for free, so I may go down that route.
The game is funny, especially the Narrator's lines, so thank you for a good read) Can we have full female version of Astrid pls? She is the cutest of them all, but for now we can't be together because of her "Richard and the twins".
Man can you add an option where the muscle girl is NOT a dickgirl. Thats so disappointing that shes trans.
Damn I really thought one had a choice to 'make' astrid a trans or a female. I guess not.
As for the Astrid trans thing:

While I quite enjoy her as a trans woman, I know not everybody does, but I'm not just rewriting her entire character and plot arc to make her a cis girl from the beginning of the game. A large part of her plot arc revolves around either acceptance or rejection of having a penis. As we continue on with the story, you'll find out exactly how she came to have her unique situation in the first place. Her main goal is to find a way to get rid of it. With the MC's encouragement, she can either decide to keep it or undergo a ritual that will make her a cis girl.

However, this is not something that happens until at least chapter 5 or 6. If you have any plans of starting a relationship with her, you should treat her just as you would any other girl. Be friendly and supportive as they game goes on and not a complete asshole to her. That doesn't mean you can't be snarky or anything. You aren't required to do anything sexual with her while she still has a penis but you have to be on good terms with her otherwise why would she want anything to do with you when/if she gets rid of it?

Tufa

Sep 1, 2017
Beautiful Astrid is really fun! love her cute side when shes horny xD
also hopefully to see her more flexing her stamina if you know what i mean( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)
great job you really did her justice!

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
As for the Astrid trans thing:

While I quite enjoy her as a trans woman, I know not everybody does, but I'm not just rewriting her entire character and plot arc to make her a cis girl from the beginning of the game. A large part of her plot arc revolves around either acceptance or rejection of having a penis. As we continue on with the story, you'll find out exactly how she came to have her unique situation in the first place. Her main goal is to find a way to get rid of it. With the MC's encouragement, she can either decide to keep it or undergo a ritual that will make her a cis girl.

However, this is not something that happens until at least chapter 5 or 6. If you have any plans of starting a relationship with her, you should treat her just as you would any other girl. Be friendly and supportive as they game goes on and not a complete asshole to her. That doesn't mean you can't be snarky or anything. You aren't required to do anything sexual with her while she still has a penis but you have to be on good terms with her otherwise why would she want anything to do with you when/if she gets rid of it?
great story telling, there and great answer. so long as she looks good-i'm cool. it makes her unique. i draw the line at femboy-you're definitely bi if you like that.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes