4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
though, i would personally like her hair down-at least in sex scenes.
I plan on changing up character outfits and appearances as time goes on. There could be a couple scenes with her letting her hair down in the future. As you probably noticed, in the intro, the mc's hair has grown long and he has a beard. Doesn't mean it'll always be that way, but for that part of the story it is.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I plan on changing up character outfits and appearances as time goes on. There could be a couple scenes with her letting her hair down in the future. As you probably noticed, in the intro, the mc's hair has grown long and he has a beard. Doesn't mean it'll always be that way, but for that part of the story it is.
i'd prefer it. you missed my question, though. will she be strictly dom or sub? i'd prefer verse.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
She's 90% bottom in her sub route. With maybe a few options (optional) for her to be a top. Her dom route is 50/50. She enjoys topping in it, but she's still a power bottom at heart.
if i do go dom-i will have a say, right? assuming from your description. i also won't be humiliated or anything, right?

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Holy Shit!! 37 Patrons $1,166 per month! Damn, this game has some generous supporters! Congrats to the Dev. Hopefully they are in for the long haul.
Lol, while I'd love to make that much from this every month, one of my patrons gave me a huge donation to help out with a hardware purchase so I can get a better video card and render quicker. It's definitely a one time thing though. It should drop to a more normal pledge amount in April.

Reactions: DonkeyFace

danny slayer

Nov 17, 2016
I like this game. The concept of a Sinbad/Aladdin-like/Tales from 1001 Nights plot is surprisingly dearth in the genre considering how rich it is. The developer is doing a good job with it so far — the clothing, harems, assassination plot for the beautiful virgin etc.

It’s well written too, though the humour is stretched a little too far at times.

Maybe a little too gay for me at times, though nothing is forced down your throat (lol), so can’t complain too much. Excited to see the game develop!

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Really good so far, even if it's pretty short as is, will wait for next update.
Side note, be real interested in maybe some humiliation content.

ambitiousGorilla

Jun 11, 2017
Great game!

(Just to be totally clear though, you do know the word "jet" is thousands of years old, and just means "throw", right? Iacta alea est, and all that)

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Really good so far, even if it's pretty short as is, will wait for next update.
Side note, be real interested in maybe some humiliation content.
The MC is already pathetic enough he doesn't need to be a complete loser, unless you meant it differently as in the MC doing the humiliating.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Can you put the option to change the font? I have a hard time reading that style.
I'm looking into other fonts. Do you happen to be playing on android?
In Renpy you can press "A" at any point. It opens a menu to fiddle with fonts. In this game you have 3 options, one of which actually is a different font. Press "A" again to get back to the game (well, or just click the return button).

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
In Renpy you can press "A" at any point. It opens a menu to fiddle with fonts. In this game you have 3 options, one of which actually is a different font. Press "A" again to get back to the game (well, or just click the return button).
Well, shit. That's useful.

• Haha
Reactions: damien_sensei
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes