4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
A lot of people just forget they subbed to things and pay for decades. AOL is still around because people never cancelled. Some of those are dead people, in prison, or just don't give a shit about 5-50 dollars a month. Just assume netflix went up in price or something stupid.

That's 1.5 million people still paying for AOL. 37 people paying on average 4 dollars, is nothing.
wait how the fk do they get money from dead people,is necromancy real?

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Your bank account still exists, it can take awhile for accounts, even more so for joint accounts, to close.
Yeah a lot of people do the minimum 1$ tiers and sub to many projects at the same time, resulting in forever charges for those projects that die and never pause payments.

On another note I realized this game only lasted a year and a half but has been abandoned twice as long as that (over 3 years). Talk about screwing your fanbase over.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Yeah a lot of people do the minimum 1$ tiers and sub to many projects at the same time, resulting in forever charges for those projects that die and never pause payments.

On another note I realized this game only lasted a year and a half but has been abandoned twice as long as that (over 3 years). Talk about screwing your fanbase over.
I've seen way worse on this site. Don't be shocked when a fair number of those are 5 or 10 dollars. Right around 10 dollars at least used to be peoples soft point between too much a month, to easy to put down. Remember a cup of coffee in LA costs at least 10 dollars before tip, same with a NY Sub.

Lykanzz

Jun 17, 2021
You might be right in doubting after all knowing Patreon games it is quite possible that the dev misjudged and it would get delayed.
But considering timepants hasn't been acting similiar to the likes of braindrop last time i checked, i think taking him at his word should be reasonable.
hehe so err about that

Reactions: ohad
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes