4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I didn't know if I was gonna bother updating people since it's not particularly "exciting" compared to WiP renders or anything, but I guess I will. I'm still writing/coding. I know it's taking a while, but this is a much bigger episode than the first two halves of part one. Additionally I've implemented relationship values, a bunch of branching paths and outcomes, working on several arena fights with variations, as well as like half the episode that I haven't given details to anybody on yet.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Any chance we get an alternate Tahir?
Alternate in what way exactly? He's not gonna spend the entire episode all done up in harem gear if you were wondering. He'll have gladiator clothing as well. As for his level of femboy-ness. Well, he's always gonna be pretty fem since he's a femboy character. His hair style may change as time goes on and his makeup choices may be heavier/lighter/off depending on his mood/the episode and he may wear more masculine clothing but they'll always be pretty fitted and show off that he's kinda curvy.

The masc gay relationship is Zilv who will be introduced in this episode. He's much more of the muscular athletic dude archetype. Aside from him spending the entirety of this episode essentially shirtless, his general clothing style is similar to gladiator outfits. He favors lighter armor and clothing to allow mobility, with bits of defensive plating here and there.

Nov 11, 2019
Alternate in what way exactly? He's not gonna spend the entire episode all done up in harem gear if you were wondering. He'll have gladiator clothing as well. As for his level of femboy-ness. Well, he's always gonna be pretty fem since he's a femboy character. His hair style may change as time goes on and his makeup choices may be heavier/lighter/off depending on his mood/the episode and he may wear more masculine clothing but they'll always be pretty fitted and show off that he's kinda curvy.

The masc gay relationship is Zilv who will be introduced in this episode. He's much more of the muscular athletic dude archetype. Aside from him spending the entirety of this episode essentially shirtless, his general clothing style is similar to gladiator outfits. He favors lighter armor and clothing to allow mobility, with bits of defensive plating here and there.
Haha, I meant a Tahir with less pole and more holes. My 2 favorite characters have dicks and i'm not gay. So I was hoping for an "all girl" option in the future.

Reactions: Hadgar

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Tahir is going to fight in the arena too? :unsure:
Haha, I meant a Tahir with less pole and more holes. My 2 favorite characters have dicks and i'm not gay. So I was hoping for an "all girl" option in the future.
That is not going to happen with Tahir. But it may with someone else in the cast (Astrid).

ps: just enjoy the game and let labels aside. ;)

Reactions: Rockstar_Rules
Nov 11, 2019

That is not going to happen with Tahir. But it may with someone else in the cast (Astrid).

Seems like you're following me :LOL: Just kidding. I definitely enjoy the games, just wishful thinking on my part :)

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Seems like you're following me :LOL: Just kidding. I definitely enjoy the games, just wishful thinking on my part :)
Astrid's "situation" is a large part (but not the only part) of her character arc. The ultimate decision on what will happen in regard to that depends on several ingame factors including the main character's input.

Reactions: Rockstar_Rules

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017

You get paired up with your love interest in the arena.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Love interest, singular? As in, only one love interest?
Well, I'm deciding between just letting you pick who you're paired with or having it based on who your currently have the highest relationship value with. On the one hand, I like giving players a choice. On the other, what's the point of having relationship values if they never determine how events play out with the love interests?

Also just because a character is currently your "main" interest, doesn't mean they'll always be. There will be plenty of opportunities to end/alter relationships as well as piss them off lol.

Reactions: Hadgar

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Well, I'm deciding between just letting you pick who you're paired with or having it based on who your currently have the highest relationship value with. On the one hand, I like giving players a choice. On the other, what's the point of having relationship values if they never determine how events play out with the love interests?

Also just because a character is currently your "main" interest, doesn't mean they'll always be. There will be plenty of opportunities to end/alter relationships as well as piss them off lol.
I guess what I was really asking is will we be forced to choose a love interest and reject the other 2 at some point, or, build our own harem with all three LIs as our concubines or be able to build a polyamorous relationship with as few or as many LIs as we want?

While the 3rd option would be my preference (sharing is caring :)) none of them are deal breakers for me.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
There will be options for polyamorous relationships with some of the characters. Some need to be convinced. One is a definite no though.

Also being in a threeway relationship may not be "optimal" for all characters. Some are far more jealous than others. So the differences can be kind of stark. One three way relationship might be caring and loving. Another might simply see the third person as a sex toy to be used by the both of you...

Reactions: Hadgar and Reifon

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can see Kadijah killing Ashur or making him a eunuch if he ever dares to cheat on her. :devilish:
Aislinn is a free spirit (makes sense being on the ocean so often), going to have to work hard to make her plant some roots.
Tahir just want the D and no complications from poli relationship and no pussy. :p
Astrid can turn into a dom with some sex slaves. :whistle:
Zilv is a crazy manwhore. :LOL:

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes