4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Animations are definitely on my to-do list. I do worry about how they'll effect my workflow though considering how time consuming this already is without all the 24 fps animating.

1. What's the best relatively lossless image compression?

2. Aw, I like the font. I wanted something kinda arabic (and free!). I can look into alternatives. The font will actually change for story reasons at a certain point though to another style entirely.

Also thanks for trying the different path combos since I played through it a bunch trying to break it and finally couldn't seem to.

https://f95zone.to/threads/making-your-games-smaller-w-o-quality-loss-png-jpg-mp3-optimization.6602/

Here is a compression tutorial, they can tell you how to do it better than I can explain myself.

As for the font, ya it's pretty I agree, just hard to read.

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
I have 2 questions : Is there a dominant character in your party? (the girl or trans) since the trap look submissive. Would the graphic violence be mild or extreme?

jcpower13

Jul 24, 2019
As a bigtime reader and someone who reads the text in games, hard to read fonts no matter how thematic always cause problems. I'd place value on a readable font and then keeping everything else in theme, the font looking out of place is a very insignificant issue as opposed to causing frustration from it being hard to read.

I'd take a very generic renpy ui and text over anything that looks nice but is a pain to read. After all it is still visual novel, which means lots of reading will be done :).

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port of Exiles-Ch.1-v0.1a
Added "Transparent Textbox" & "Hide" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
OP has been updated​

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
I like what I’ve played so far. When it comes to fantasy settings I’ve often found them lacking in some shape or form compared to more modern set games, but here? The writing was self-aware enough that it gave the whole thing a lot more colour and bounce to it and most of the renders and character designs look pretty respectable.

And I like that the content (planned and implemented) is diverse. If it’s all optional for the player and not enforced then as far as I’m concerned it’s a big plus.

I shall watch this Dev and game with great interest.

• Love
Reactions: timepants

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
soon as i saw "Fatty McFatfat" i knew this was my kinda dev(ask anyone on my discord..i McThefuck outta everything...usually i Mac..because my Scottish heritage had Mac's :p )
Beni..leader of the Jets....BBBBBBBeni and the jets..also..Sharks and Jets....ok..i see dev is a pop culture smartass..i like him even more.
This game is fucking brilliant
412018_ThunderRob_approved.jpg
you lovey dovey eyed before i put my stamp on it timepants ..i expect a quoting and effusive thanks

Last edited:

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of Exiles-Ch.1-v0.1a
Added "Transparent Textbox" & "Hide" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
Well, shit that was fast.
I have 2 questions : Is there a dominant character in your party? (the girl or trans) since the trap look submissive. Would the graphic violence be mild or extreme?
I'll probably have a dominant and submissive path for Astrid depending on player choice. Regardless she's gonna be way more aggressive than Tahir. She is a musclebound warrior, after all. Also the graphic violence is mainly over the top. I don't know if you played the first episode but the "execution" scene and a certain character meeting his demise from an arrow are probably the extent of the graphic violence. It's mainly silly. The main antagonist might have more serious violent scenes but it'll still be the kind of stuff you see in like a pg-13 to maybe light R-rated film.

Reactions: NanasBananas
Mar 8, 2017
I like that we actually get to choose what content to participate in. My type is "If it looks like a girl, acts like a girl, etc" so traps and trans don't particularly bother me provided they qualify. Especially if they are submissive.

I haven't downloaded the game yet, but it has certainly caught my interest and I'll be keeping an eye on progress. Just a heads-up though, if ya do intend to put NTR content in the game, I recommend making it optional in the "doesn't happen" sort of way rather than the "you didn't see it" kinda way. Touching that fetish is like trying to disarm a bomb while colorblind. It can quickly devolve into inviting a sort of "clientele" that repel and taunt folks who don't like their fetish, and also the raging nomads of the internet who hunt them and basically turn all discussion into a town shootout. There's a difference between the 3 NTRs, but to the people that don't like it there isn't. Might be safest to steer clear all together.

Anyway, I do encourage you to continue and will be looking forward to seeing how this goes.

Reactions: timepants

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Exiles [Ch. 1 v0.1a] [Tim.E.Pants Games] - Original Size: 1.78 GB

Download Win (127MB): - - -
Download Mac (120MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Well glad to see something new and a dev with his own idea for game renders are good but some of them are too dark or it's my old eyes idk writing is good keep the fun in this peace and good luck with your project looking for next update definitely in my must play list if you keep it up.

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
soon as i saw "Fatty McFatfat" i knew this was my kinda dev(ask anyone on my discord..i McThefuck outta everything...usually i Mac..because my Scottish heritage had Mac's :p )
Beni..leader of the Jets....BBBBBBBeni and the jets..also..Sharks and Jets....ok..i see dev is a pop culture smartass..i like him even more.
This game is fucking brilliant
View attachment 544738
you lovey dovey eyed before i put my stamp on it timepants ..i expect a quoting and effusive thanks
*Effusive thanks* :love:
Also I can rest easy knowing at least 1 person got the references.

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Gonna try it. Quality looks good, when looking at the pictures. And not many games that take place in the eastern part of the world. Usually it is like movies, everything happens in America and the rest of the world is semi forgotten.

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
ok thanks pants, I tried one of the other links and it wanted me to download other shit to but never got the game

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes