4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
So i really enjoyed this, nice diversity of route options too

But im really bummed that ali died

that scene where he stood with 2 loaves of bread all funky cross-eyed i was like wow hes such a meme character

then he died

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
What do you have against rape? I also take umbrage to you putting rape and cucks in the same sentence. lol
rape is something not many people like, i mean real rape not molesting people when they are sleeping like icstor or other devs make, if the girl loves the mc thats kind of ok, so it will be kind of consensual sex.

BaasB there will be a lot of girls, i recommend you give it a shot, the game does have potential.

Sun Quan

Oct 10, 2017
Looks like the game has an interesting timeline and premise. The screencaps look good and I absolutely love the assets that are being used. The whole ancient Persian theme mixed with more Northern influences is right in my strike zone. It brings back fond memories of Stygia and Cimmeria from the old Hyborean stories. I'm excited to see a developer putting together a game with those kinds of elements to it.

That being said, while the setting and overall feel of the game appears to be to my tastes, many of the tags most definitely are not. Despite four plus pages of people screaming "THIS IS NOT A GAY GAME, TRY IT!" having two out of three of the main cast sporting the same equipment as the MC severely limits the future romantic and sexual options of the game. By the dev's own words, the way to avoid femboy / trans content is to not fuck two out of three of the main "pivotal" characters. So, people who don't like said content are left with Kadijah and whatever random female encounters timepants decides to throw in for... plot reasons? Don't like Kadijah? Better find another game, dude. Just seems a tremendous shame to restrict players' options due to incompatible kinks. I'm certain people who like gay / trans content feel the same way about games with nothing but straight male x female content, I'm simply pointing out the issue that people with tastes similar to mine will have.

All of this sounds like whiny complaints or that I hate the game, which isn't true. I've yet to actually try it but have plans to do so. Likely I'll wait quite a few versions after trying v0.1 when there will be more content to go through but I'll still give it a shot. What I'm doing is simply voicing my thoughts and my slight disappointment that, after finally finding a game with the type of setting I enjoy and an intriguing story premise, my options are limited to just one potential romantic interest. That's unfortunate.

Mostly I'm just putting this out there for timepants' sake, so he can know more of the thoughts, feelings, and impressions of his potential player base. Devs tend to start to filter out the constant clamoring of people shouting "I DON'T LIKE ___, DON'T PUT ___ IN THE GAME I WANNA PLAY!" after hearing it often enough. Hopefully what I wrote is a more rational explanation behind the thought process. Regardless, it takes a lot of work and courage to put out a game and it is appreciated. Best of luck to timepants in the future and I hope he sticks with the game through to the end.

TL;DR, make the game you want to make, just understand not everybody's going to be into it.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
this feels like a graphic remaster of erodio... and it's the only nice(?) thing I can say about it....oh wait, grammar and spelling seems to be impeccable.
the font is terrible, hard to read due to the oeverall abuse of shadows . Characters move as if they were dying of tetanus with exagerated motions... I believe the dev was trying to imitate DPC with the blinking and faccial expression, but this game felt like a slow-mo stare contest with a wheeping angel.... creepy...
the humor was annoying, irritating, timepants were you the co-writer of such classic movies like "meet my spartans", "epic movie" and " ghostbusters (2018)" ? the only thing I wanted to do was to grab that obviously magical dagger and stuff it into that annoying narrator just to have one effin second of peace... speaking of blood... how come an arrow made a mess when a dagger to the throat did just a sprinkle of blood? let's move on...
the sex scene at the begining was annoying; was it supposed to captivate the average perv and make him/her/it stay? sorry but that was no Carli and I didn't care enough to enjoy it... plus saying nothing to Beardo didn't have any impact,I kept at it for 10 minutes!
as of futa, I play WVM so it doesn't bother me as much... but! I'd rather spend time with Kleo than even a second with this raggedy aladina.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
muscle girl is not in this version
I don't know if you heard my anguished scream but that was the sound of my heart breaking.

Yes i'm over acting a bit but the lack of muscle girls is making Ava a sad bunny.

I have Huiie baby with Vinland and big red and Mel in Alison Fall of the Apple. I need more muscle girls .... I need them Quinny.

Reactions: someguy42

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I don't know if you heard my anguished scream but that was the sound of my heart breaking.

Yes i'm over acting a bit but the lack of muscle girls is making Ava a sad bunny.

I have Huiie baby with Vinland and big red and Mel in Alison Fall of the Apple. I need more muscle girls .... I need them Quinny.
Mel....one character I'd gladly cuck.....
But this game you should avoid, imagine a game full of BaDiK Dereks....

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
So i really enjoyed this, nice diversity of route options too

But im really bummed that ali died

that scene where he stood with 2 loaves of bread all funky cross-eyed i was like wow hes such a meme character

then he died
Lol! Well, there's always flashbacks. If I can write it well enough, maybe a song inspired by a certain disney movie...

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
Looks really interesting. That transformation tags got me curious though (especially since it specifies that it is for characters other than the MC).

Would that be like.....magical changes that last for a sex scene, or actual body morphs that would be a major part of a characters storyline, or.......I don't know, Astrid develops an eating disorder and gets kinda chubby? Lol.

abadidea

Dec 2, 2018
Ok I read in the discretion that this game isn't very serious, but for some reason I still expected it to. But instead this is hilarious as fck :D:D:D A little disappointed that Astrid didn't show up yet but after reading the comments I understand why. Also is Darius also gonna be part of the group? not for sexual content obviously but he offers a lot of comedic potential.

• Love
Reactions: timepants

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Looks really interesting. That transformation tags got me curious though (especially since it specifies that it is for characters other than the MC).

Would that be like.....magical changes that last for a sex scene, or actual body morphs that would be a major part of a characters storyline, or.......I don't know, Astrid develops an eating disorder and gets kinda chubby? Lol.
I'll just say that a major plot arc for astrid involves whether you encourage her to stay as she is... or not.

Also is Darius also gonna be part of the group? not for sexual content obviously but he offers a lot of comedic potential.
Darius is a MAJOR part of the plot and will always have a presence, even when he's not with you.

Reactions: Goronthil

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Oh, no! My game isn't appealing to 100% of humans! It doesn't have the budget of veteran devs! Better trash it. Thanks for setting me straight! (Figuratively)
I'm just disappointed there was no Will Smith singing as a geenie, and that MC wasn't castrated as a harem attendant, I like historical accuracy in matters that matter

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes