4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Aug 3, 2017
I don't really like 4th wall breaking in general but I liked the overall humorous tone of the game and I also like traps. Love to see where it goes, have a dollar

Reactions: timepants

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
why are there people here complaining about the existence of trans and whatnot in this game when the dev makes it crystal clear in your face you cannot miss it..that you can avoid it?... are you so messed up that their even existing period..in ay form seen or unseen impacts your wellbeing that much? if so..ya really need to find another hobby because yer kinda failing at this one..this is a well crafted game with amazing scene setting great character expression..funny intelligent writing..this is a truly great first release of a new game..its right up there..and this thread should be more concerned about the game its "actual" faults and good stuff..not "i dont likes peens on my dames thus this sucks,dont care i can chose not to see them..i've been mentally scarred...boohoo"..do us all a favour and leave this thread.

Dec 30, 2017
Currently it's cute trap/femboy. Not GIGANTIC HAIRY MUSCLE DUDE WITH 12 FOOT DONG. That's not really my thing either, but I won't necessarily shy away from adding things if people ask for it enough. Although I'll personally be shocked if people wanna fuck the Fat Man.
Would I shock you if I said I would be 100% for fucking with the fat guy?

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Well, if there's the all important distinction wherein It's only you and the Fatguy, and where its down to a line between either Getting fucked by a fat guy, or fucking a fat guy... I'd rather fuck the Fat guy.

:p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Well, if there's the all important distinction wherein It's only you and the Fatguy, and where its down to a line between either Getting fucked by a fat guy, or fucking a fat guy... I'd rather fuck the Fat guy.

:p
If only I hadn't made Darius so damn attractive

• Haha
Reactions: TheSexinati

ColdFingers

Jul 17, 2018
Game looks really good, got a lot of potential! well done dev. I don't know about you timepants, but if I had to nit pick anything I think that astrid could use some slightly bigger breasts. I feel it could just about enhance her female appeal to perfect due to how amazonian she is. Saying that I just wanted to see if you felt the same? as I know there's not much going back once your 300 renders in :D.

ps if she's going to keep the D please make her more of a taker then a giver for the bros :ROFLMAO:

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Game looks really good, got a lot of potential! well done dev. I don't know about you timepants, but if I had to nit pick anything I think that astrid could use some slightly bigger breasts. I feel it could just about enhance her female appeal to perfect due to how amazonian she is. Saying that I just wanted to see if you felt the same? as I know there's not much going back once your 300 renders in :D.

ps if she's going to keep the D please make her more of a taker then a giver for the bros :ROFLMAO:
She actually has pretty decently sized boobs, it's just kinda hard to see with the breastplate on. She's also physically large. She's taller than the mc is. She's just not standing as close as kadijah is. As for the taking/giving question, she's largely on the receiving end though she's pretty aggressive about it. I'll probably include some more dominant options for her too for those who choose it.

I'll post a couple wips in here eventually of some of the characters both clothed and... less clothed.

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
For the dev, just saying...

the promise that chapter 1 will be entirely free implies that the other chapters won't. Since you basically shared this game here on this website, who's literal purpose is to share leaked adult content, you are basically shooting yourself in the foot with this. People won't pledge if they HAVE to do it to get content, since they'll basically get it anyway. Some of the biggest projects here with the biggest patreon revenues accumulated people who pledged simply by sharing their content with higher than normal quality and giving patreons a say in the game's development. You definitely have a project with waaaaaay more quality to it than easily 80% on the stuff here (and you even mention that it'll probably get better with your learning) and you made it clear that your patreon will vote on future content. Don't limit said future content to people already pledging, or else you are limiting your revenue growth by a lot.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
giving patreons a say in the game's development.
Not many of the higher earning devs do that, in fact they do the exact opposite.

You'll see polls for clothing items or hair styles and that's it. Devs that earn big do it because they don't bring in a cluster fuck of ideas from patrons all wanting different things.

Most devs listen to bug reports and that's about it.

Devs that listen to their patrons and give them too much say in development have a habit of abandoning their games. Devs start out with a passion and an idea and giving too much too patrons kills that idea and they lose that passion.

I refuse to play games where patrons have a say in development. I play games to see what devs can do not what shitty idea his or her player base can think up. If their ideas were that good they would be the ones making the game.

Voting for route order, hairstyles, clothing etc is fine but characters and story content should always, always, always be the devs. If the dev needs their player base to decide story content I have no faith in that dev to make a good game.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Don't have to worry about that. I have roughly 10-12 chapters already outlined. I know where the story's going and I'm not planning on changing that for anybody.
That is good to know! :cool:
Some of the biggest projects here with the biggest patreon revenues accumulated people who pledged simply by sharing their content with higher than normal quality and giving patreons a say in the game's development.
That is only partially true. You won't find between the more sucessfull dev teams any who gives character development and story to their patrons. Usually it is only cosmetic stuff like clothes and hair style and sometimes just the order in which some routes will be released.

You won't see Dr.Pinkcake, EvaKiss, PhillyGames, Venus Noire, FutadomWorld and others asking their supporters to choose how the game plot will progress for them.

the promise that chapter 1 will be entirely free implies that the other chapters won't. Since you basically shared this game here on this website, who's literal purpose is to share leaked adult content, you are basically shooting yourself in the foot with this. People won't pledge if they HAVE to do it to get content, since they'll basically get it anyway.
People will pledge to show the developer their support, you will find quite a lot of patrons around F95 forumites.

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
why are there people here complaining about the existence of trans and whatnot in this game when the dev makes it crystal clear in your face you cannot miss it..that you can avoid it?... are you so messed up that their even existing period..in ay form seen or unseen impacts your wellbeing that much? if so..ya really need to find another hobby because yer kinda failing at this one..this is a well crafted game with amazing scene setting great character expression..funny intelligent writing..this is a truly great first release of a new game..its right up there..and this thread should be more concerned about the game its "actual" faults and good stuff..not "i dont likes peens on my dames thus this sucks,dont care i can chose not to see them..i've been mentally scarred...boohoo"..do us all a favour and leave this thread.
Because some people are stupid I'm afraid.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Not many of the higher earning devs do that, in fact they do the exact opposite.

You'll see polls for clothing items or hair styles and that's it. Devs that earn big do it because they don't bring in a cluster fuck of ideas from patrons all wanting different things.

Most devs listen to bug reports and that's about it.

Devs that listen to their patrons and give them too much say in development have a habit of abandoning their games. Devs start out with a passion and an idea and giving too much too patrons kills that idea and they lose that passion.

I refuse to play games where patrons have a say in development. I play games to see what devs can do not what shitty idea his or her player base can think up. If their ideas were that good they would be the ones making the game.

Voting for route order, hairstyles, clothing etc is fine but characters and story content should always, always, always be the devs. If the dev needs their player base to decide story content I have no faith in that dev to make a good game.
I agree a Patreon vote on anything plot-relevant has a good chance of destroying a game. It would be fine to use such a vote for non canon special renders or non canon spinoff/side minigames.

Reactions: Avaron1974

macinblack

Jan 22, 2019
Damn good start, the writing is top notch and punchy, organically funny without being obnoxious. Kudo's to the dev for striking that balance as most who write will tell you that humor is one of the hardest areas of writing to be proficient in. The fact that the grammar and spelling are also impeccable only makes things better.

It was a bit short for my taste, but that's my hang up, I'm greedy and when I find a game I like, I wanna dive in for a nice long play session.

Props as well to the dev having the hutzpah to make a game where 2/3 of the main love interests are not of the hetero/bi female verity, now while that may not check my particular boxes, I do have to admire not only offering those choices to players who may not be used to that breadth of choice normally but the audacity to do so in the first place.

I'm eager to see how this project proceeds forward, best of luck to you dev in telling your story and finding an audience to support it.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..regardless what you plan for her..she is now my LI waifu and i plan to knock her up and marry her..i'll pretend in my head if its not ingame.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes