4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
Well, now that you've admitted to such sinful thoughts, there has to be a song in a future episode.

I mean, Darius DANCED onto the stage of events, so to speak. A spontaneous musical number seems tame in comparison.

olovely

Jan 11, 2021
It had the potential to be a great game as a concept, but the dev totally ruined it with their lame attempts at humour. There may have been a few good hits at fun but other than that it's cringeworthy overkill.
Also, what I foind even more annoying was this white-boy loser mentality of the MC (would attach screenshots but it doesn't work on mobile; anyway, those who have played know what I'm talking about, those who haven't - better not waste time to learn). Given that he's Muslim and Arab, he's expected to be a real man of color. A hard man I could admire. And what does he turn out to be? A total punk! Even his facial features are Nordic. Screw that!

Oxiton

May 8, 2017
It had the potential to be a great game as a concept, but the dev totally ruined it with their lame attempts at humour. There may have been a few good hits at fun but other than that it's cringeworthy overkill.
Also, what I foind even more annoying was this white-boy loser mentality of the MC (would attach screenshots but it doesn't work on mobile; anyway, those who have played know what I'm talking about, those who haven't - better not waste time to learn). Given that he's Muslim and Arab, he's expected to be a real man of color. A hard man I could admire. And what does he turn out to be? A total punk! Even his facial features are Nordic. Screw that!
LMAOOO please delet this brah i'm embarrassed for you :FacePalm:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
i do agree that the humor does get in the way of things-like sex scenes.

Reactions: olovely and F1_V10

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
totally ruined it with their lame attempts at humour.
Yes, I agree the not all humor attempts in the game does fly through my mind.
white-boy loser mentality of the MC
Yes, I too feel that MC could grow a spine at times, or develop a couple brain cells at others.

BUT,
those who have played know what I'm talking about, those who haven't - better not waste time to learn
All this is YOUR subjective opinion, so expecting everyone to dislike it is not the right course of action. Which is why the dev is still working, why most of us are waiting to see what our halfwit MC and his cockamamie schemes lead to.
As mandatory, no offense intended:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Oh good lord, yet another one for the Ignore list. That's the fourth one in three days. Is it because the schools are in lock down? Because I refuse to believe these people are functioning adults.

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
My only complaint about the humour would be that it often doesn't get any space to breath. The moissanite gag lands pretty well, because it follows on the wings of some sexy dirty talk and the whole exchange feels almost like a NSFW Pratchett dialogue because of that.

Many other, otherwise fine jokes are kinda piled up on top of each other, the punchline of one gag buttfucking the setup of another, and it all kind blends together into a comedy equivalent of a human centipede.

As a wise man once said, sometimes you gotta pull out and let it gape.

Last edited:

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Youre entitled to your opinion. That's fine. But Nordic! Sir I take exception to that. He's clearly based on Diego 8!

Last edited:

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
It sounds like you may not be familiar with the concept of character growth.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
It sounds like you may not be familiar with the concept of character growth.
Which can results also in inability of such growth and repeating the same mistakes/jokes until the end (of life/fiction). :)
The MC in Exiles obviously serve more to fulfil the comic function. So it is necessery, if he has to serve for this function in future as well, that he will remain more or less the same to repeat the same jokes and to receive punches in his face again and again. Like Charie Chaplin or comic heroes in modern TV sitcoms. A major progress concerning his brains would be kind of miracle, epsecially if we realise, he has now a lot of behind, including trainging in the palace, and now we witness his narration to the "beardo"...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

olovely

Jan 11, 2021
Youre entitled to your opinion. That's fine. But Nordic! Sir I take exception to that. He's clearly based on Diego 8!
Who?! Neither Google nor Bing bring up such a character. Anyway, wouldn't it be more adequate to take after Badr Hari or MoSallah..

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes