4.60 star(s) 91 Votes
Jan 19, 2020
Well you haven't seen Zilv's balls yet lol.

But in general it depends. Some bodyhair assets look good but are system memory hogs. Not everybody has the greatest hardware so it's an easy sacrifice to make in most cases unless you're making a game with a bodyhair fetish. Some of my characters have landing strips and the like but generally I avoid the armpits and stuff.

I might have things like chest hair on mc and masc dudes later on. The characters appearances will evolve as time goes on since the story covers a decent amount of time.
pretty cool, makes sense actually about the system requirements.

Bossk

Jun 13, 2020
I have been playing a lot of games on this site recently and I have to say that this one is great so far and i love everything about it, even if the Narrator sometimes spoils the mood :p The humor can be cheesy but in a good way that actually makes me laugh in places.

But kudos so far to the dev for writing some good non tropey-fetish love interest story lines so far involving Tahir and Astrid.

Most of the games dont give you pansexual options beyond the standard "here are 5 sexy girls to sleep with *insert fetish here* options" romance options and maybe 1 "futa/trans" or "gay" option that's written badly, unless they are the main focus which again relegates the options to "here are 5 examples of this particular sexual/romantic interest" with few options beyond some tropey example of the non traditional choices.

I actually got to the after dinner meetings and was hard pressed to decide who was going to spend the night between the three (though tbh Astrid and Tahir are very unique where as Kadijah’s more of a traditional choice to these games and she put the MC in a very awkward position so it came down to the two of them)

on top of that well written femboi or trans content is very rare so was pleasantly surprised that Astrid and Tahir were more than 1 dimensional fetish inserts.

Also thank you for giving the player the option to make Astrid domme or subby, it annoys me whenever I play these games and the big strong imposing girl with a cock the size of a horse who can stare down an oncoming train and make it flinch becomes a girly subby emotional mess at the merest hint of interest from the MC, like they are broken and just waiting for the "right person" to fix them and will only power bottom at best.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Mc is in the harem .. literally in there with the gurls he likes.
They will be grooming him spotless in no time .. what is the hold up?
Well you haven't seen Zilv's balls yet lol.

But in general it depends. Some bodyhair assets look good but are system memory hogs. Not everybody has the greatest hardware so it's an easy sacrifice to make in most cases unless you're making a game with a bodyhair fetish. Some of my characters have landing strips and the like but generally I avoid the armpits and stuff.

I might have things like chest hair on mc and masc dudes later on. The characters appearances will evolve as time goes on since the story covers a decent amount of time.
Where was that release after that final wip?
To a bank?
To a lab?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Most macho gurls, even messy helpless princessy ones, will not look at anyone beoing good, being the slightest interested, being in control of emotions and not railroading them and dominating them into a throbbing relationship. Of course that kind of gurl will only date the male ready to tame her / treat her like dirt, the same way she treats others mind you. So the realistic approach is exactly that:
You want a relationship, like lover throbbing relationship, you have to dominate / spank / rule.
I have been playing a lot of games on this site recently and I have to say that this one is great so far and i love everything about it, even if the Narrator sometimes spoils the mood :p The humor can be cheesy but in a good way that actually makes me laugh in places.

But kudos so far to the dev for writing some good non tropey-fetish love interest story lines so far involving Tahir and Astrid.

Most of the games dont give you pansexual options beyond the standard "here are 5 sexy girls to sleep with *insert fetish here* options" romance options and maybe 1 "futa/trans" or "gay" option that's written badly, unless they are the main focus which again relegates the options to "here are 5 examples of this particular sexual/romantic interest" with few options beyond some tropey example of the non traditional choices.

I actually got to the after dinner meetings and was hard pressed to decide who was going to spend the night between the three (though tbh Astrid and Tahir are very unique where as Kadijah’s more of a traditional choice to these games and she put the MC in a very awkward position so it came down to the two of them)

on top of that well written femboi or trans content is very rare so was pleasantly surprised that Astrid and Tahir were more than 1 dimensional fetish inserts.

Also thank you for giving the player the option to make Astrid domme or subby, it annoys me whenever I play these games and the big strong imposing girl with a cock the size of a horse who can stare down an oncoming train and make it flinch becomes a girly subby emotional mess at the merest hint of interest from the MC, like they are broken and just waiting for the "right person" to fix them and will only power bottom at best.
Remember, she be almost unbecoming and hostile as dom, why take the chance for rejection?

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
Wow did you draw that?
I did. It's just a sketch and it most certainly doesn't do our golden goddess Astrid justice, but it's a start.

She rocks that unique blend of youthful innocence and fully fledged feminity that's damn tricky to nail down.

In the future, I'll probably just concentrate on her ass. And tits.

Asses and tits I can somewhat deal with.

Fearnaught

Jan 28, 2018
I did. It's just a sketch and it most certainly doesn't do our golden goddess Astrid justice, but it's a start.

She rocks that unique blend of youthful innocence and fully fledged feminity that's damn tricky to nail down.

Its godamn amazing is what it is.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017

You should post it on the art section of my discord.

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
I'm a bit of a Discord luddite me self, Teamspeak was always the superior voip solution, don't @ me bitches, but I'd be honoured if my humble scribbles were to be enshrined in the hallowed vaults of the Order of Our Lady Astrid's Divine Butt.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Hmm. Maybe I should have a fanart contest. Winner gets...something? I mean I'd say a copy of the next update (after this one) but let's be honest, most of you guys are gonna steal it anyway. Perhaps winner designs a side character for a sex scene in an upcoming chapter? Who knows?

Reactions: haooni
Apr 5, 2019
Hmm. Maybe I should have a fanart contest. Winner gets...something? I mean I'd say a copy of the next update (after this one) but let's be honest, most of you guys are gonna steal it anyway. Perhaps winner designs a side character for a sex scene in an upcoming chapter? Who knows?
Fanart contest is a great idea, but having the winner design a side character is probably the best way to end up with furries in the game.

• Haha
Reactions: PopularPersonality

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Fanart contest is a great idea, but having the winner design a side character is probably the best way to end up with furries in the game.
Within limits. I'm not gonna have a bunch of loli diaper furries or something. Also, someone already made a catboi before I defined more clearly what those limits were.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes