2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

nocturnalillusions

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2024
game gives an error when trying to save. also i cant move miners/marines to the hangar, its impossible to play this because of the food demand
Next version has already all this bugs fixed. Everything from the combat system to the save system was changed.

Loorn

Oct 5, 2017
Next version has already all this bugs fixed. Everything from the combat system to the save system was changed.
Is there any chance you can start building for android as well? I'll definitely back if so

Also any chance we may be able to make new breeders with the ones we unfreeze? Patreon can make that difficult, but there can be ways around that

nocturnalillusions

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2024
When you plan to release the next version?
Next version will come out day 1 of May, so just in a few days. I'll launch first in Patreon and do some fixes if bugs reported and then I'll release it publicly at a later time.

Is there any chance you can start building for android as well? I'll definitely back if so

Also any chance we may be able to make new breeders with the ones we unfreeze? Patreon can make that difficult, but there can be ways around that
Yes! Next release will be available on Android too.

nocturnalillusions

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2024
I've also started paying for animations. In time I want the game to have all the sex scenes fully animated. Thanks again to all my supporters that can make this a reality! It will be a gradual process and I'll have to do it as budget allows, but I think it will bring another level of quality to the game.
sarahanimation1 (1).gif

wordwaster

Mar 30, 2018
Is that final extremely unrealistic stage of pregnancy optional? It's looks disgusting to me to see a woman's body unnaturally distorted like that. Even the stage before that is a little much for my tastes, but the final stage looks like there is a full grown human being in there. That just isn't what a pregnant woman actually looks like. They look like deformed freaks at that point. I'd want to play this game if not for that. Everything else looks interesting. Is there like a mod or something to prevent that image?

Nxooda

Dec 6, 2023
Is that final extremely unrealistic stage of pregnancy optional? It's looks disgusting to me to see a woman's body unnaturally distorted like that. Even the stage before that is a little much for my tastes, but the final stage looks like there is a full grown human being in there. That just isn't what a pregnant woman actually looks like. They look like deformed freaks at that point. I'd want to play this game if not for that. Everything else looks interesting. Is there like a mod or something to prevent that image?
If you read what the breeding women are, they are enhanced breeders that pump out 4-5 baby-soldiers at a time. So your comparison is completely illogical to compare it to IRL when the setting is all but that. This game is just not for u!

• Red Heart
Reactions: nocturnalillusions

xaviermace

Feb 24, 2021
Why do games with an interesting setting/theme always tend to be AI CG, I fucking loathe it.
Because most people with the technical skills to program a half decent game generally lack art/modelling skills. There's a reason those are generally separate people on any major production. Therefore the easiest solution is AI CG. Generally the problem is, like anything, there's good AI CG and there's bad AI CG. If you're using online generators rather than generating locally, that often further restricts your control over the style. More importantly a good chunk of the guides/intros you find for creating NSFW contents are anime based, which I'm assuming that combined with issues like extra limbs/whatnot are why some many people on here are hating it.

00091-1729390586.png

Things like tentacles or eggs make it harder to get a more realistic look to the photo, but it's not impossible. That was a one shot SDXL attempt with minimal prompts.

Pebbles

Dec 6, 2020
Did you checked if patreon codes are redeemable? I checked your patreonroom file, and for version that you released here, it is impossible to redeem patreon codes.

rusemasque

Aug 7, 2017
Did you checked if patreon codes are redeemable? I checked your patreonroom file, and for version that you released here, it is impossible to redeem patreon codes.
The patreon content is not in the archive, and a quick look at the code shows the patreon section does nothing.

vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
It feels like my best strategy to win battles is to just send 5 marines. Anything else just isn't very cost-effective. Then you have to pray to RNG that you get a few attacks in before the aliens do. The quicker you can focus down the aliens and reduce their numbers, the less marines you lose. Losing a marine is only like 50 gold so you aren't too upset, but losing a medic is gold plus 150 crystals which is massive.

Looking forward to more research upgrades, currently the food you need keeps going up and up but there's no real way to increase your food income, meaning you have to grind out more battles. Eventually you're going to run out of bodies to throw into the battles as well because there's currently no way to make your marines stronger.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nocturnalillusions

nocturnalillusions

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2024
If you read what the breeding women are, they are enhanced breeders that pump out 4-5 baby-soldiers at a time. So your comparison is completely illogical to compare it to IRL when the setting is all but that. This game is just not for u!
Yeah, it's exactly this, thanks for answering ahah

Will the patreon content eventually be made public? Or locked in perpetuity?
At some point in the future yes.
Damn, you are right. Why he even bothered to add that patreon room then?
The patreon room has been there since the beginning, I didn't "add" anything.

This release has so many new content, from the new fight engine to the new lewd CGs, event system, all the fixes and improvments on QoL, and you are bitching about the patreon content not being available for free?

nocturnalillusions

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2024
It feels like my best strategy to win battles is to just send 5 marines. Anything else just isn't very cost-effective. Then you have to pray to RNG that you get a few attacks in before the aliens do. The quicker you can focus down the aliens and reduce their numbers, the less marines you lose. Losing a marine is only like 50 gold so you aren't too upset, but losing a medic is gold plus 150 crystals which is massive.

Looking forward to more research upgrades, currently the food you need keeps going up and up but there's no real way to increase your food income, meaning you have to grind out more battles. Eventually you're going to run out of bodies to throw into the battles as well because there's currently no way to make your marines stronger.
Don't worry, I'm planning on balancing all this out.
As for food, you should build the terraforming and hire the terraformers. The maid Jeanne (new unit) also gives you passive food without needing additional actions.
Also if you can use the HQ to request food to the main base or negotiate/trade for more food (I need to improve this for the next release)

But did you find the combat "too hard"? Wanted some more feedback on this

And what numbers did you reach on population when the food requirement started to be too much on the aggressive side?

rusemasque

Aug 7, 2017
So, I'm afraid this is still bugged. Breeding troops makes it so food intake is permanently going up, even if the units die. This basically makes the game a ticking time bomb before you lose.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes