exist a program for 2d rendering like Hentai picture / or where i can find draftsman (if possible for free)

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
@NSware That's pretty cool!
Is there any way others could help you during the current state of development?
I can see a bit of artifacting with the current demo, but I can definitely see the potential!
I could venture a guess that most of the artifacts can be solved if the images had layers. Most significantly would be, to have the animated parts separate from the background. Seeing the bit of red that gets moved over, one fix would be to have the whole background one color so that this is unnoticeable, and this can be improved further by instead of a fixed background color, using a transparent background, and hence how layering could be used to improve the abilities of your current demo. There also appears to be some similar artifacts at the waist, and perhaps the same trick could be used. The issue is my suggestion adds more steps to the process, makes it a bit more complex, makes it a bit more like Live2D and the workflow needed to animate images in other programs, and requires more artistic skills as users would have to segment the artwork, whether it was custom or a premade image.
Would having some test assets help? it looks like right now there is little to no color lerping, which works great for pixel art, would things improved if the artwork had only specific colors (aka indexed color pallet, ie, 24 colors, used for outlines, shading, clothes, etc, where colors are not mixed or blended together like with traditional digital painting, but pick and placed, kinda like vector art?)
Actually, now that I mention vector art, I could take advantage of a similar technique since my project needs to do some similar effects, but only on small areas of the body (ie the knees, breast, cheeks), not the whole body.
What you are doing is really cool!

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
@NSware That's pretty cool!
Is there any way others could help you during the current state of development?
I can see a bit of artifacting with the current demo, but I can definitely see the potential!
I could venture a guess that most of the artifacts can be solved if the images had layers. Most significantly would be, to have the animated parts separate from the background. Seeing the bit of red that gets moved over, one fix would be to have the whole background one color so that this is unnoticeable, and this can be improved further by instead of a fixed background color, using a transparent background, and hence how layering could be used to improve the abilities of your current demo. There also appears to be some similar artifacts at the waist, and perhaps the same trick could be used. The issue is my suggestion adds more steps to the process, makes it a bit more complex, makes it a bit more like Live2D and the workflow needed to animate images in other programs, and requires more artistic skills as users would have to segment the artwork, whether it was custom or a premade image.
Would having some test assets help? it looks like right now there is little to no color lerping, which works great for pixel art, would things improved if the artwork had only specific colors (aka indexed color pallet, ie, 24 colors, used for outlines, shading, clothes, etc, where colors are not mixed or blended together like with traditional digital painting, but pick and placed, kinda like vector art?)
Actually, now that I mention vector art, I could take advantage of a similar technique since my project needs to do some similar effects, but only on small areas of the body (ie the knees, breast, cheeks), not the whole body.
What you are doing is really cool!

Hey, first thank you. My school English is not the best (I'm German)
At the moment nobody can support me, but now and then I work on this tool. If you look at the page "https://f95zone.to/forums/dev-tools-guides.44/", you can see that I am still running many projects at the same time. For the tool, Only last week I have worked to save and load the rig and the animations, so I do not have to rig all over again. The idea with the layers to solve the animated part is actually already integrated, I hang after a few pictures. I made the animation to the fast, one has to say, the rig is not 100%, but artifacts are still a problem at the moment ... There are fewer problems with characters with a transparent background. I think your ideas are really good with the colors (aka indexed color). Thanks for your great feedbback ... If you had some pictures that I can use for testing, that would be great.
Of course, I trade the pictures confidentially, if that's what you want.

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
Here you can see, the BoneWeights Tool

p_weights.png

And the Animation Layer (Just PixelInformations with Weights)
p_weights2.png

dante1863

Feb 18, 2019
Prewiev
Exported with Bones
View attachment 267988
Exported without Bones
View attachment 267987

The Original Still Image ( )

It's look really nice!!!

How do you add the bones? It's you self or the Program?

Do you have an example for 2D anime Image?

Im a programmer for AI and I think we can go a little further and handle the fractal with AI analysing.
But i Think its work only for low Resolution not with high Resolution. Because wrong set of pixel group is a little less.

btw im german too ^^

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
If you like, I can now and then send you the latest version of the tool to test and criticize. That would actually be a help .
The bones set by the user himself. While creating a bone, he is then asked directly how big the influence of the bone should be. Weights can then be manually adjusted by the user. Alternatively, the influence can also be set automatically on the basis of the colors, which so far seems rather unpractical. The largest resolution I have used so far was max. 512x512 ... but there is the rigging frustration ..
I can even prepare an anime picture.
I wrote a toon-filter some years ago, maybe I still have the project and could integrate it, and if it only serves as a mask. If not, it was the horror of writing the filter. I would not mind if you would take care of it in the one anit-fractal filter :)

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
It's look really nice!!!

How do you add the bones? It's you self or the Program?

Do you have an example for 2D anime Image?

Im a programmer for AI and I think we can go a little further and handle the fractal with AI analysing.
But i Think its work only for low Resolution not with high Resolution. Because wrong set of pixel group is a little less.

btw im german too ^^
Ja, dann HALLO :p

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
@dante1863

Sorry, i forgot you..

here youre anime/hentai example
Make fast, but for example enought

Without Bones
anime_test.gif

With Bones
anime_test_wb.gif

Original

You can start a Conversation with me, if you want, than we can write "Detusch" :)

Reactions: Saki_Sliz