RPGM - Completed - Exorcise a Schoolgirl Spirit! [v1.11] [Peach Mango Pie]

1. 5.00 star(s)

rs1k02

Short and adorable game. You shouldn't expect much gameplay for this game since the minigame is easy.

Not so many H scenes but they are very nice. Her facial expressions are highly suggestive. Depend on your choices she might tease you or be an adorable caring girl. (whichever doesn't stop me from loving this heroine)

Personally, the lack of H scenes doesn't make much of a different for me since all of them have very good writing. Just the writing alone made me turn on. I'm supporting this cirlce!
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Playfulpetfox

There are clearly other images you can get in this, but no. No. A game of tag in RPGM where finding clones, from start to finish, which includes an ending, has a single picture that doesn't change anything but the face. Despite the descriptions of touching her breasts and cumming gallons, the art doesn't change at all. You see nary a nipple before getting a game over. Great indication of quality. The art is adorable, but this is a lazy, bland waste of time that would be better as a VN. Get the CG. Doesn't waste your time.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

noiadao

Good playable fast game, BUT it feels unfinished...
    There are way too many interaction where you only get to read the text, but the image never changes, if it had those the game would probably be 200% better.
    Theres also the problem of the options when talking to her, it's one of those where you gotta Load and repeat like 5 times and try diferent options just to get some variations ON TEXT again, not many scenes...
  4. 5.00 star(s)

bloodbirthe

This is actually a 4 star game, but I'm giving it 5 stars because I think this dev has a lot of promise and I want more people to support them. I feel like they can improve and make something truly incredible in the future. The art, writing, and sound design here are all very good, but the H-scenes are way too long for my taste, and I don't know of a way to skip their text. I would have liked a few more pieces of art to be included, since many scenes are communicated only via changes in facial expressions, but considering that the writing was good enough to picture the scenes in my head, I wouldn’t count this as a huge issue (in fact, I’d take the high quality art and writing of this game over image quantity any day). As others have said, this game is short, but I'd still highly highly recommend it to femdom enjoyers. It felt like a breath of fresh air amidst many other complete failures of games on this site.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

PitayaPear

Short and unique, what little it does it does well. Highly recommend.

A very short and cute game. The content is high quality, the minigame portion is very unique and intuitive, while the VN portion has some really good writing. This game would be worth it for the writing alone, which I find to be really compelling.

The only complaint I have is that the H-scenes for certain endings is way too long. 10 minute scenes for a rpgm game is a bit much, and it gets repetitive as well, especially considering that each H-scene has like 1 unique CG.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

LowkeyMokey

Short game of tag between a strong exorcist and a tricksy evil spirit during the RPGM section. Decent H-scenes but limited and rather lacking in the story and common sense department when it switches to VN mode.

H-content 3/5:

Only really 3 variations but the addition of the 'dress up room' is a good draw. If it had more variation it would score highly. Otherwise it's pretty much a dialogue and cg viewer which is okay.

Music 4/5:

The music actually fit quite well with the whole evil spirit theme, becoming more deranged as the spirit did. Otherwise it just works throughout.

Story 1/5:

The narrative just doesn't work. If an exorcist is that strong that direct attacks have no effect then half the bad ends caused in the VN section make no sense whatsoever. Also having a skill that removes charm and then getting charmed in the bad ends is complete nonsense.
    The dialogue choices and outcomes are kinda shoehorned in as to why they work with no forethought (apparently simping the ghost makes her rethink a genocidal campaign against a gender but not agreeing with it makes you a terrible person/rapist?)

Could've maybe had some review on that end as it's more of an excuse plot than most others despite an attempt at a story.

Gameplay: 2/5

It's tag with a twist, one real enemy and several clones to offset the MC's power advantage. Unfortunately the tag is easily sussed out and the actual powers don't do much other than waste mp. You can easily just touch the ghost without using them. The 2nd half white ghosts do shake things up but not enough to really stand out.

Previous complaints about the VN style section stand. Bad ends are arbitrary and don't have any lead in leaving it to random chance at the best ending.

Overall disappointing considering the artstyle is actually kinda nice and the translation is actually pretty well put together.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

kohi_kohi

Short but sweet. Realistically only has 3CGs with minor variations, excluding the standing sprite that is also used as an H scene.

There is a brief intro before the chase, and the chase is simple if not tedious. You just got to keep bumping into the ghost that is more corporeal.

Once done, you are directed to a save prompt and a vn-esque choices matter.

Of particular note is that the text, audio and effects for the h scenes keep specifying you as endlessly ejaculating once the faucet starts to leak.

That could be hot for some into bukkake fests.

Definitely not going to be remembered by me anytime soon until I see artwork of this game posted elsewhere again but it was a fun little romp with quality art.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

blackalbatross1

A surprisingly short but engaging game. The game consists only 2 parts: a "catch me if you can" mini game which becomes pretty challenging after you've caught her a few times (and even more so if she "catches" you), and a VN-like dialogue phase which happens only if you win the mini game.

Two of the endings can be done by losing during the mini game phase, and the rest are achieved through traditional VN mode. The main differences between different ED are the H scene, though the plotlines (and the details revealed) are more or less the same (save for ED1, the only true GOOD END).

Achieving ED1 unlocks you the gallery room, where you have the option to do limited "dress up game" with the scenes (all scenes are unlocked when getting the gallery).

The art is very noice. There is limited voicing (mostly her breathing noises). The music... erm, can't tell... I was busy reading and looking respectfuuully. The plot is engaging despite being short and fairly simple (thanks https://f95zone.to/members/kyrari.1427115/ for the smooth translation, although I think there are a few minor errors).

Erm, that's it for the review, I guess?