VN Ren'Py Expectations [v0.35] [PTOLEMY]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
This dev created life with Mary?
Don't know if I want to try this now tbh

That game was really good but then it had what I felt to be a rushed ending
I don't even think we got to marry her in the end.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Eh, it seems super mid so far.
Where is the hook? Red heads? Is that it?

I dunno, there are so many VNs available, you can't get away with low-effort descriptions and a mid story.

Oh also, one of my sayings for the longest time has been "Expectations only leads to disappointments."
So far that is playing out here too, though it's early so it could improve.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I dunno, there are so many VNs available, you can't get away with low-effort descriptions and a mid story.
Ptolemy has been around for a few years now and already has completed games and a fanbase, the game will bring in players regardless.

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
let's see: new city and school environment, here we go again. What will be the future tags incest, ntr, harem?

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
the holy trinity of oral, vaginal and anal are missing?
1 star dev you philistine :LOL: :p

a whole bunch of flame-haired beauties....this could be like having C4 strapped to your nut sack explosive fun (y)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Made a Mod for the game with choice hints (WT), cheats and some more game settings.

all Mod features:
- walkthrough and WT+ hints (activate it by pressing the walkthrough button again in my Mod menu)
- cheating game variables
- additional game setting (change/adjust dialog text font, size, outlines, text background, game quick menu)
- toggle the character side image
- MC renaming function
- named saves

Info: additional shortcut key for my Mod menu ("Shift" + "k")
================================================
April 9, 2024
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.35
Info: keep in mind v0.35 only has content if you are on the Charlotte route

================================================

Download Mod v0.35WT (~1MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.35WT (~175MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
Expectations_01.jpg Expectations_02.jpg Expectations_03.jpg Expectations_04.jpg Expectations_05.jpg

Last edited:

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
This dev created life with Mary?
Don't know if I want to try this now tbh

That game was really good but then it had what I felt to be a rushed ending
I don't even think we got to marry her in the end.
Every single one of Ptolemy's games have a rushed ending. I'm hesitant to invest in another 2+ years of story only for it to come to an abrupt stop with a flash-foward and 2 lines of text forgetting to tie up any loose ends.

Keeping in mind his already in progress game hasn't seen an update in 8 months and that game has been in production for 6 years, it's been off and on in development hell.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Every single one of Ptolemy's games have a rushed ending. I'm hesitant to invest in another 2+ years of story only for it to come to an abrupt stop with a flash-foward and 2 lines of text forgetting to tie up any loose ends.

Keeping in mind his already in progress game hasn't seen an update in 8 months and that game has been in production for 6 years, it's been off and on in development hell.
Well, now you know the expectations of the game...

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017

And... don't forget that, when he's involved, there's a bizarre plot twist right in the middle that completely ruins the story.
Every. Single. Time.

I've begun to just wait for the final before I download any of his stuff, play it, and determine "Yep, more Pothead".
How he's become so popular, I will never understand.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes