3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Overview:
After being expelled by your father, he arranged for you to be relocated to a different city,
where you coincidentally encounter a community of individuals with red hair.​
So your dad is a high school principal and he sends you to Ireland? :unsure:

Okay, I'd say that's a win, buddy! :sneaky:

Thanks for the share.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
So your dad is a high school principal and he sends you to Ireland? :unsure:

Okay, I'd say that's a win, buddy! :sneaky:

Thanks for the share.
"The journey took about an hour, streaking effortlessly over the dark and gleaming sea under a brilliant sun. Smaller lush green islands slid past us in the distance. I watched the long wake of water folding back into the sea behind us, sipped at my champagne and thought of an old bridge that I know in Sturminster Newton in Dorset. It still has a cast iron notice bolted to it that warns anybody thinking of damaging or defacing the bridge in any way that the penalty is transportation. To Australia. Now Sturminster Newton is a lovely town, but it astonishes me that the bridge is still standing.

Jane, who is much better at reading guide books than me (I always read them on the way back to see what I missed, and it's often quite a shock) discovered something wonderful in the book she was reading. Did I know, she asked, that Brisbane was originally founded as a penal colony for convicts who committed new offences after they had arrived in Australia?

I spend a good half hour enjoying this single piece of information. It was wonderful. There we British sat, poor grey sodden creatures, huddling under our grey northern sky that seeped like a rancid dish cloth, busy sending those we wished to punish most severely to sit in bright sunlight on the coast of the Tasman sea at the southern tip of the Great Barrier Reef and maybe do some surfing too. No wonder the Australians have a particular kind of smile that they reserve exclusively for use on the British."
Douglas Adams

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
okay not update i was looking for but okay im just still stuck at Charlotte and i did not know you could or had a choice to pick which lady you want to pick when you should pick them all if given the choice but their are not many choices to choose from to begin with but it is what it is they all can't be winners

Last edited:

DankCornelius

Feb 17, 2021
The updates are way too meandering at this point, it's almost an overkill of slow-pacing a romance, especially since the updates seem to be focusing mainly on Maria (which I'm fine with mostly), but building up to the surgery is almost comically absurd in wasting time with no actual development on the relationship other than an open mouth kiss with this update.

YendorGGB

Oct 18, 2018
I was trying this game out for the first time because it was made by ptolemy. I usually love their games, but this one I can't even get into. The MC is a total loser. He says he got kicked out, but he actually gets to go to college for free, has free room and has spending cash. Then he doesn't even try at school. I am about 90% on the dad's side here as he seems like a loser. I had to stop playing when he can't even study and learn something new. One of the worst written games that ptolemy has put out. Not seeing much redeeming quality in future updates.

am7ad

Aug 15, 2022
I really enjoyed the journey till that god damn kiss... After it, i got angry and i wished to leave that place and live some where else:mad:
I think The whole purpuse of the game is to let you down. And makes you feel how perv you are:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I really enjoyed the journey till that god damn kiss... After it, i got angry and i wished to leave that place and live some where else:mad:
I think The whole purpuse of the game is to let you down. And makes you feel how perv you are:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The higher the expectations, the greater the letdown.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes