• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S>Artist 2D] Paid Share Experienced 2d artist for hire

Fizzy_o_x

Apr 8, 2024
Hello there!

Skills:

- Characters designs
- Scenes
- characters sheets
- Strong proficiency in digital art tools
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: sosuki_x
Or you can contact me here

Employment Type & Rates:
$15 per hour : [ [Recommended for Devs who need to kickstart something] [im also open to revenue share if paying me is not an option at the moment]

Commissions : $30 to $250 | #comms |

Work Samples:
Chidori Yoshinoww 1.png commissionAAAAAA]ss.png commm34.png commmff14LKLKL.png Illustration2huhv.png Illustration22gggjbuhk.png UNIFORMS.png

Pixiv:

Last edited:

StarbaseK

Aug 20, 2020
I don't have any need for your services (that I can think of)(without throwing away all my own art, lol), but like the others, I really like your style and think you're quite talented.

Fizzy_o_x

Apr 8, 2024
I don't have any need for your services (that I can think of)(without throwing away all my own art, lol), but like the others, I really like your style and think you're quite talented.
Thank you so much! that means a lot :)

Uglyvirgin

Mar 9, 2018
Theres suspicion this person is a scammer, I would be wary when interacting with them.
It looks like this user tried to pose as two people as pointed out by another user in this thread. The main reason being, images used in the commission's page overlapped with one another. He also deleted every pic there, changed his twitter name, and altered his commission's page to get rid of the overlapping image but I managed to save a screenshot just incase.

SCAMMERF953.png

devilisaparttimer

Feb 6, 2024
Theres suspicion this person is a scammer, I would be wary when interacting with them.
It looks like this user tried to pose as two people as pointed out by another user in this thread. The main reason being, images used in the commission's page overlapped with one another. He also deleted every pic there, changed his twitter name, and altered his commission's page to get rid of the overlapping image but I managed to save a screenshot just incase.

View attachment 3617371
I had commissioned them for a piece, and they seemed legit.

Uglyvirgin

Mar 9, 2018
I would have more confidence in your comment if it wasn't literally your first post. I would love to see more proof of interactions or an explanation from the artist. There are just too many red flags here to ignore, and that includes your convenient comment.

I just ask others to approach with caution. You can't say you haven't been warned.

devilisaparttimer

Feb 6, 2024
I would have more confidence in your comment if it wasn't literally your first post. I would love to see more proof of interactions or an explanation from the artist. There are just too many red flags here to ignore, and that includes your convenient comment.

I just ask others to approach with caution. You can't say you haven't been warned.
i cant even see your profile or posts?

lompa

Dec 6, 2018
AI generated eyes and skin blending. mirrored hair, ears, jacket, skirt, hands, legs. flat pendant. really the only thing indicating hes even an artist is the clothing folds. so many shortcuts its insane.