[S>Artist 3D] Paid Share Experienced 3d Artist with a unique style looking to join a new project

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Skills:
- 4 years experience with Daz3d
- 3 years experience with Octane
- 1 year experience with Filter Forge

Preferred method of contact:
- PM here or on discord (calientecardinal#8084)

Employment Type & Rates:
- Revenue Share or Paid (see additional comments)

Availability:
- 1-8 UTC. I work full-time and have a child, but can easily meet deadlines

Work Samples:
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional comments:
- I use a unique style of rendering that might best be described as cell-shading. With this technique I can render very quickly, the above samples took me 1 minute each (to render, not set the scene).
- The style is part of the package, if you want your usual Daz3d scenes, I'm not for you.
- I can do paid, 1-3$ per image ($1 for sprites, 3 for full complex scenes), or we can negotiate some sort of revenue share. I don't charge per hour, just for the amount of images that end up in the game.
- I can keep up if you are ambitious, and I'm also open to working on a one-shot standalone game.

John356

Sep 25, 2019
Skills:
- 4 years experience with Daz3d
- 3 years experience with Octane
- 1 year experience with Filter Forge

Preferred method of contact:
- PM here or on discord (calientecardinal#8084)

Employment Type & Rates:
- Revenue Share or Paid (see additional comments)

Availability:
- 1-8 UTC. I work full-time and have a child, but can easily meet deadlines

Work Samples:
-

Additional comments:
- I use a unique style of rendering that might best be described as cell-shading. With this technique I can render very quickly, the above samples took me 1 minute each (to render, not set the scene).
- The style is part of the package, if you want your usual Daz3d scenes, I'm not for you.
- I can do paid, 1-3$ per image ($1 for sprites, 3 for full complex scenes), or we can negotiate some sort of revenue share. I don't charge per hour, just for the amount of images that end up in the game.
- I can keep up if you are ambitious, and I'm also open to working on a one-shot standalone game.
I would love to see just the quality of images you could make with a proper computer and rendering server.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Just wanted to say that I love your style and wish I had the availability to work with you. Unfortunately, however, my own schedule never seems to align with those talented people seeking to work with developers.

Good luck and can't wait to see whatever comes of this.