Project:
- Desire Lane

Developer:
- Kyrow

Looking for:
- Writers

Employment Type:
About unpaid/demo and shared revenue/after demo
- 10% of the game's revenue after release and possibility of increasing if revenue increases. (Can change to paid by words depending on the game revenue)
- Demo Release will need to be unpaid, Shared revenue will be implemented after the demo release. (This is to use the limited resource on finishing the demo without any hindrance)

Preferred method of contact:
- anu5311 (On Discord)

Job Description:
Freedom and Restrictions
- Full freedom to take the story with characters as they wish as long as it stays with the original vision and each character's personality in mind.
- Ability to write finalized dialogues between characters.
- Brainstorm story ideas after current state.

Additional comments:
- A little bit about me and the game's progress up till now, I am a NSFW artist that has 4 years of drawing NSFW scenes. I have taken the responsibilities to do all of the art assets of the game excluding backgrounds for myself. And its been a very reasonable decision. I have already finalized all the 5 main characters (excluding protagonists) for the demo release along with their undressed and emotions sprite. I also have experience in working with Live2d for animating and have completed 3/15 animation that are going to be there for demo release. Because of my experience in using paint tool sai, I can make static NSFW scenes very quickly. And with my intermediate experience with Live2d I can also do fully animated scenes in 2-3 days.
- A little bit about the demo release. For the demo, I have already finalized a lot of things. Those being 5/5 characters and their emotions done, 3/15 animations/scenes done, 3 animated scenes and some more static scenes for each girls which make up 15 fully animated scenes in live2d and some other static scenes.
- About the game . The game is focused on character building with characters of different personalities and eagerness.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A game that prioritize creating affection towards its characters in different kind of ways/stories and to make feel every character is much different from one another in terms of looks, fashion, personalities, needs and even freedom.