[S>Artist 2D] - Experienced freelance 2d artist for hire ( any style )

1. 5.00 star(s)

Dream Sense Interactive

Contacted the artist for some information ahead of getting a character design sheet made for my game's main character. Great communication! Very patient and clear and helpfull as well as very friendly :)
    I'm very happy with the result as well! Great work!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Doorknob22

Highly communicative and transparent, high quality work, keeps the client updated and asks for clarifications when he wants to be extra accurate (asked me for a close up on the buckle of character I asked for, a detail none of my players ever noticed...)

Very recommended.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Jamryl

I'm working with him for standing CGs for my game and I'm really happy with him and his work. Easy to communicate with, quick and accept split payment under certain circumstances.
    I definitivly think working with him in the furutre.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

new girl

Appreciate your commissions!
    Incredibly fast updates, communications, and commissions.
    Really flexible when asking for changes like adding a few details or editing coloring details.
    I enjoy the fact that you update me on your progress on a day to day basis. Especially when you're busy, you would notify me about it so I wouldn't be worried.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4654651

First rate work.

- efficient: start to finish of single art with a few days

- straightforward: knows the value of the art

- adaptability: no issues with changes or alterations

- ease of business: established vendor, payment is not going to set off alarm bells at payment service host.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

SoaringSpirit

- Quick and excellent communication. I had great insight in the entire process and was allowed to make alterations along the way.
    - Great at adapting to requests as well as provide insight in his work process and offering suggestions to improve the outcome himself. Took my references and made them into something unique.
    - Great art, easily adaptable for the purpose I intended and exactly as ordered. And I had it in my hands in half the time I was expecting!

All in all, artist comes highly recommended.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

nooneinparticular0000

• A very responsive person with great art!
    • Very detailed oriented with their art and always trying to learn how to improve.
    • Uses references extremely well
    • Gives helpful suggestions about any commission to make them look better
    Overall great to work with, you won't be disappointed!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Zalius Black

Hire this artist if you are looking for...

-Top tier communication
    -Good quality art
    -Someone who can draw additions like equipment quickly
    -Solid, active recommendations for potential design improvements and/or changes

On top of it all they aren't awkward about it. This artist is friendly, professional, and knows their stuff. I commissioned them with a character idea of mine with some references I drew myself, and this artist truly solidified and brought it to life. 5/5