[S>Proofreader] [S>Writer] Paid Unpaid Experienced Niche Writer Available!

skullossal

May 13, 2021
Hello! I'm Skullossal. If you’re here looking for a reliable writer/team player, I hope I can be that person! While ‘business’ writing is my day job, my main hobby as of last year is writing adult-themed content. I like to think I’m good at it: I’ve written ~30 niche adult short stories, many receiving 25k-60k views online. After collaborating with a small team to create my first adult audiobook, I’m hoping to tackle new team projects!

Skills:
- Character creation, writing dialogue / prose, 1st-2nd-3rd person narration, proofreading, niche NSFW knowledge
- I am comfortable writing/editing a wide variety of fetishes. (Furry, Shrink/Growth, Expansion/ Inflation, (Soft) Vore, BDSM, Femdom, Futa, Trap, TF/TG, etc.)
- I have some Adobe AE skills (Animating character artwork / images). [Example artwork by Sinensian-- I just animated it.]
View attachment bowser_final.mp4

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: PM me @ Skullossal#7957
-PM me here, if you prefer

Employment Type & Rates:
- Open to discussion / depends on the project.
-If unpaid, we can arrange for a short-term agreement / outline.

Availability:
- Part time / Full-time.

Work Samples:
Below are some of my stories (also published on DeviantArt). While some of the content is niche, I hope this give a good portrayal of my writing style.

View attachment Growing Debts R-18.pdf
View attachment The Good, The Bad, and The Busty.pdf
View attachment Grow, Grow, Grow; Happy Holidays.pdf

Additional comments:
- While I have no qualms writing for the 'slice-of-life' genre, I do best with fantasy and sci-fi. I am comfortable including horror elements as well (Please, no gore).

Reactions: Boxasaurus
Apr 27, 2021
Hello, I am doing a project in RPG Maker, about a curious and innocent girl and her corruption process until she is a woman who loves sex in all its forms. The idea is to have a large number of options to make (by the player) that will take different paths and a large number of stories to develop. I can send you the proposed diagram of the characters and their profiles, and you could select some of them to develop their story and dialogues. There will be a choice.