[S>Proofreader] [S>Translator] Experienced Proofreader and Translator [RU⇔ENG] Looking for Work

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Mayonnaiser

Feb 12, 2022
Hello everyone!

As the title says, I am looking for some proofreading/translation work. I'll be happy to cooperate with you!

Skills:
  • First things first, English is my second language. I studied it at my university (and my grades were perfect, if that matters) as well as lived abroad for a few years. Overall, I am confident in my knowledge of English to the point where I can correct native speakers' mistakes. In addition, I have quite an experience experience of translation. I only started working for money recently, so I don't have an enormous portfolio but all the people I've been working with are very satisfied with the results.
  • That being said, I can do proofreading for you at a very professional level, and you probably won’t find a better person to translate an H-game from Russian into English and vice versa.
  • Most importantly, I always work diligently, I never rush, I always look to improve my skills, I am ready to admit mistakes and meet you halfway if there's ever any need for it.

Preferred method of contact:

— Discord: oobica_zhenshy
— You can also DM me here, on F95, I check the site pretty often.

Employment Type & Rates:

— I would prefer to name the price after I've actually seen the text I'm going to be working with. However, I can assure you that you will be satisfied with it. I do not charge more than I believe to be fair. To be completely honest, I think it's even a little cheap for the quality I'm offering.

Availability:

— We can discuss this tete-a-tete.

Work Samples:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Should you want me to clarify anything, feel free to ask! Looking forward to working with you!

uziMeatless

Mar 14, 2024
мб сам переведешь в таком случае? вижу английский у тебя очень даже неплохой

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes