[S>Writer] Paid Experienced VN writer available for work \o/

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

misschrysanthemum

Jan 21, 2024
mschrys.png

Why mschrysanthemum?

Just like the flower, I would like to bring the beauty and perfection that its meaning brings. Everything I write is done with great care and dedication, just as is necessary for a flower to blossom.

The chrysanthemum is a flower that has different colors and each one carries a meaning, and I believe that each story that is created carries this vision.

Skills:

- I have a bachelor's degree in cinema and audiovisual and I've been a writer for years and recently decided to embark on the NSFW visual novel genre.
- NTR, Shota, Incest, BDSM, Vanilla and others.
- I know how to write a script that is already formatted for Ren'Py projects.
- I have a passion for writing, so you can be sure that I will embrace your story as if it were my own.
Before graduating from college, I had been writing since I was a teenager, and as I said before, I have 4 books ready (I never published them), poetry, plays, short stories, fanfics and other writings that I have always ventured to learn their respective languages. And it's been a very rewarding experience working with NSFW scripts.

Preferred method of contact:

- Discord: mschrysanthemum
- Email:
chrysanthemummiss@gmail.com

Employment Type & Rates:

- It's quite simple, it's $ 0.03 per word.
- I only accept payment via paypal and Payoneer.
- I don't work with revenue sharing. Please don't insist.

Availability:

- I'm usually available to write 500 to 1000 words a day on your project.
- Check my availability to write your script, but I'm always happy to answer your questions!

Work Samples:

- I'm currently working on a (secret) project with the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that hasn't been revealed to the public yet.(When it's released, I'll post it here)
- I also have other written scripts from other projects I've worked on. If you'd like to take a look, send me a message via discord.

Additional comments:

- Themes I don't work on: Bestiality, Scat and Vore.
- Any questions, just ask and I'll answer o/

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes