• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S>Proofreader] [S>Translator] [S>Writer] "Experienced" writer right here, I guess. Maybe stop by?

Shinoera

Jan 13, 2019
[Edited — 19/06/2021]
Hello to all fellow men of culture coming to look at my post :sneaky:
I'm Shinoera, a simple dude who loves writing for a long time now, on many different projects ranging from book-like writing to smut, etc. I somehow managed to be part of several dev's teams in the past (mainly during the first lockdown, since many projects were created during this period). Unfortunately, on four of them, only one really made it to the "end" I worked a month for the project "Wicked Rouge" for the 0.9 release (probably the 0.10 too, since the dev seems to have separated my work into 2 different updates), but more on this later.
I hope that all the text I'm going to write won't bore you. :LUL:
Skills:
  • Writing for 4 years now, mostly fantasy, fantastic & realistic fiction (3 years in English & 4 in French). I've done some fan-fictions since it was the only thing I didn't try, a refreshing kind of writing in a way, so I'm also quite open to this kind of project.
    • Writing sexual scenes is a given.
  • Planning stories from scratch & adapting to already written games or planned ideas. I did the latter for all the teams I was part of. That way, most people could look at my work and understand what I am currently working on despite reworking the script or adding ideas.
  • I often like focusing on "character development" (on the PLOT side), like how the relationships are born, evolves, change with the possible harem, etc.
  • I can translate French to English & English to French.
  • Proofreading is, of course, something I can also do.
Work Samples:
—So, here we go. I already showed you a few of my works, but I will go deeper here. So, we're starting with the half-smut half-action writings: (click on "Original Works" and there you are). I deleted some, but most of it is still here. For sex scene, the best example being this chapter: , but well, it's a 5k word-long sex scene, different examples , also , maybe too, and . If you want to evaluate my works without reading too much, take a look at the review section of each of my stories (at the bottom of each front page).
Another example: . Here are my first projects, "Arca" being the first one I worked on ever. I even made drawings with a friend at the time:
681337_Arca-2-ShinoZimpo.jpg 681339_Arca-1-ShinoZimpo.jpg
That was 4 years ago... So drawing like this isn't possible for me anymore... :cautious: For those who wonder how many words I was able to write in total (and therefore if a long term project would be possible), here is the number of pages and words for the old version of Arca and a community project I've done with a group of online pals:
681342_Screenshot_1811.png 681343_Screenshot_1812.png
Around 100k words back then. Now I'm around this much:
Screenshot_816.png Screenshot_817.png Screenshot_818.png Screenshot_819.png
Approximately 225k only on Webnovel, so 325k words without the other projects I've worked on.
I've worked for a team named FHT (don't gonna say their full name) and for an indie team, but the 3D artist quit during the process, but I somehow managed to do a scripted demo for both of them (I worked with someone else for the second game):
Screenshot_821.png Screenshot_822.png
And there is the 0.9 / 0.10 of Wicked Rouge (around 21k in a month, including reworking characters, creating characters, and their backstories, creating maps for the RPG part of the game, with encounter, fight, dialogue, etc.):
Screenshot_820.png Screenshot_823.png
So, yeah, I think I have some experience, I guess... :unsure:

Preferred method of contact:
— Here my Discord: Shinoera#1768.
— Or PM me directly here if you want.

Employment Type & Rates:
— I highly prefer to be paid, either it's a share or monthly pay (even if it's not that much at the beginning, like just a token to show me that I can trust you). On 4 of the project I was working on, 3 of them never paid me a penny. I was basically doing volunteer work against my will. I don't want to believe in baseless promises anymore.

Availability:
— I'm okay with most schedules, but talking together about it would be better. We just need to see how much work would be needed of me.

If ever you're interested, don't hesitate to send me a message, answer me here or by Discord î_î
I hope that my presentation was enough to convince you and then...

Maybe see you later (y)

Last edited:

Shinoera

Jan 13, 2019
A little up'ing seems nice to me :oops: My original post is up to date, so every information here is still reliable.