Seeking Exploited Female PC?

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Looking for games where the Female PC is exploited via slavery, blackmail, prostitution, etc. Avoiding RPGM games, because I think I've played the good ones already. Girl Life and Life Choices are amazing, for example. Thanks!

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Not really in the way that I'm looking for. Most of what I think you're talking about is the japanese games, and those are more like "Idiot woman gets herself fucked and secretly loves it" more than someone is directly exploiting them.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Knight & Princess is a great one for slavery, some blackmail and reluctantly doing prostitution out of necessity.
I assume the same devs previous games , and also have content like that(I really should play the 2 that have English translations at some point).

Reactions: ShadowLurker99

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Thanks for the rec, unfortunately it's a bit too loli for me. I wish more games would give women smaller chests without making them look so young.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Thanks for the rec, unfortunately it's a bit too loli for me. I wish more games would give women smaller chests without making them look so young.
Huh? What loli... oh right, the prologue girl, the main character who you play as after the short prologue isn't as flat chested.