EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
r.jpg

Overview:
Yukari's third Game Book Visual Novel, following Thief & Sword and Thief and Troll!

Cerot Watoluna is the heir to a country ruled by a line of women. During the trial to prove her worthiness to claim the throne, she has gone missing and was last seen near a certain border city. Lynx Iritemo is sent to investigate Cerot's disappearance, a path that leads her to the Trade City of Glass Pampas.

Glass Pampas is a neutral city where the peace is maintained by a security force, and exists without foreign intervention. It is a pleasure city in which things like gambling, prostitution, sexual slavery, and snuff shows are allowed. Human life and freedom are of little value here.

Can Lynx infiltrate the treacherous city and save Cerot?​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-10
Release Date: Japanese 2014-05-23, English 2020-01-01
Developer: Yukari
Translation: Avallac’h Translations & panop857
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Thanks to superelmo for torrent.

s.jpg ss.jpg sss.jpg ssss.jpg sssss.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Netorare

Jun 19, 2017
Anyone still have the flowchart panop857 made in hongfire?

Hongfire is gone now so it's almost impossible to find.

If anyone got it I'd be very grateful if you can upload it here, thanks.

Reactions: abao

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Going by what usually happens in these stories and no good endings mentioned in VNDB i'm going to guess no, no she can't.
Well from what I can tell, there's also an
tag which this game does not have. So there should still be good endings.

Prince995

Nov 30, 2018
Alright... there exists something like pacing in a VN... this has literally none of it... stuff just happens out of nowhere, with no explanation or anything... There are like 3 lines of monologue from a character at the start and then you get a choice, which INSTANTLY goes into an H-scene at the wrong one, without any build up whatsoever...

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Alright... there exists something like pacing in a VN... this has literally none of it... stuff just happens out of nowhere, with no explanation or anything... There are like 3 lines of monologue from a character at the start and then you get a choice, which INSTANTLY goes into an H-scene at the wrong one, without any build up whatsoever...
It's a CYOA game series in the vein of "You turn left, you were eaten by a grue." It's a very old school style of game and is very unfair. I didn't even know they made a third one. I remember the first one only having one of the characters translated. Thief and Troll was pretty damn good too. Anyone got a link to the older ones? Like Netorare says Hongfire went belly up and that's where I first found the games.

Prince995

Nov 30, 2018
It's a CYOA game series in the vein of "You turn left, you were eaten by a grue." It's a very old school style of game and is very unfair. I didn't even know they made a third one. I remember the first one only having one of the characters translated. Thief and Troll was pretty damn good too. Anyone got a link to the older ones? Like Netorare says Hongfire went belly up and that's where I first found the games.
The thing is though... I play games to have an experience... and getting a game over for no reason at all, just because I turned the wrong way, is not a thing I find fun at all...
I can't talk for others, but games like this seem way too random, and generally stupid for me to actually play...

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
The thing is though... I play games to have an experience... and getting a game over for no reason at all, just because I turned the wrong way, is not a thing I find fun at all...
I can't talk for others, but games like this seem way too random, and generally stupid for me to actually play...
Basically this is what I'd call a pure fun game. I wonder why it's not fun for you? Such a mystery…

Masher01

Aug 31, 2017
1. You need to change system locale to Japanese or use Locale Emulator. ????? OK...So how do you do that? Is it an option in the game menu or something else?

tangerin

Nov 22, 2018
1. You need to change system locale to Japanese or use Locale Emulator. ????? OK...So how do you do that? Is it an option in the game menu or something else?
You need to download locale emulator or similar tool (its free) then when you right click .exe file there will be "locale emulator" option to run the game in japanese

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes