Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I think I'll check it out, I've not played the other two in the series so I hope I'm not to lost when it comes to "lore". lol

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
Wait, is this really a fully, non-machine translated Knight & Princess? Holy shit! I've waited literally years for a chance to play the third game! I lost all hope of ever getting a translation! Thank you dude, thank you! If the translation is actually good (not perfect, but better than a machine translation) I owe you a beer and a huge pledge to the translators.

Edit: the translation is not perfect, but it's definitely much better than a machine translation. There are a few mistakes, like choices that give you opposite dialogue (so if you have, for example, choices A: leave and B: don't leave, then choosing A will give you dialogue about not leaving and vice versa) and some sentences seem to make no sense, but overall it's playable and easy to understand even with a blood-deprived brain.

Last edited:

Micary

Dec 23, 2019
I dont quite get how to install it properly i think. when I go on the files it doesent even seem to have a launcher

Reactions: dav121

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I get an error message and a soft lock when I win the battle against the crows. :(

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
I dont quite get how to install it properly i think. when I go on the files it doesent even seem to have a launcher
Just unpack the game and install applocale or locale emulator and use them to launch kap.exe with japanese locale. If you don't have kap.exe check your antivirus, it might've put it in quarantine.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
What do the the small red Ks and Ps in CG gallery mean/do?
I keep being surprised by how much there is to some endings/paths and by twists to ending I'm expecting to get, ie. got kidnapped and was going to be sold as slave or something but goblin raid happened before that and then after some of choices and fights managed to escape but apparently was not up to continuing the quest after goblin breeding.
This kind of a game that trains your memory, so it's much more enjoyable than your usual lame vn. I just wish art quality was better, but I think that proper voice acting is better than artwork. It's a good game.

So, did I miss anything on normal play? It felt kinda inconsistent. And that happy end was way out of place...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I assume you also got 76, if so then yeah, you probably saw everything from the prologue thingy.

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
Sick. Thief and sword, thief and troll were both amazing games. I never imagined this one would see a translation.

Reactions: superelmo
Aug 7, 2019
Sick. Thief and sword, thief and troll were both amazing games. I never imagined this one would see a translation.
Any idea where to find these? Can't find a way to download or buy them anywhere.

Was rumors of an english translation for Thief and Troll on Hongfire, but it seems to be down.

YukiAizawa

Sep 17, 2017
ditto about wanting to know how much yuri there is cause the lesbian tag is overused in games where the content is " here's a boob your girl can touch once before entering the sea of dicks you can't avoid"
I'm wondering too. I think the F95 staff need to add a new tag for Lesbian for one scene or something. Because the Lesbian tag even with the Female Protagonist Tag is too cluttered.

But I'm wondering how much there is in this.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Is there a ryona tag? This probably should have it if there is though it's not visually shown very much.
Regardless, I need to know how much Yuri this game has and ideally its quality before I decide whether or not to try it. What do you say, fellow perverts?
ditto about wanting to know how much yuri there is cause the lesbian tag is overused in games where the content is " here's a boob your girl can touch once before entering the sea of dicks you can't avoid"
I'm wondering too. I think the F95 staff need to add a new tag for Lesbian for one scene or something. Because the Lesbian tag even with the Female Protagonist Tag is too cluttered.

But I'm wondering how much there is in this.
Having seen at least half of the sex scenes so far mainly yuri in them tends to be from women helping monster pregnancies, living clothes, tentacles and such to happen or just interaction between women who have those things done to them. There is 1 important female character who really loves one of the main characters and there are many endings where something happening between the main characters would be natural... Actually maybe the game considers yuri to be too wholesome to be lewded so it's just implied that the main characters will act on their love of each other.
So it's definitely not the focus of sex scenes but plotwise it's about how far a girl will go to save another girl and most major characters are women.

Anyway I continue to be impressed by how much stuff there is to things I'd thought dead ends but I'm somewhat disappointed how it doesn't seem like pregnancies are tracked in any way and barely any birthing scenes despite how often one would have made sense.

Reactions: MostlyHereForYuri

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
Is it possible to advance as Cerot? Every single time I play as her it ends with the inn or camping.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes