Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
There is a way to beat the game ? Every choice i make lead to game over...
There is lol.

The first heroine, Cerot, is just the game's prologue. If you get the ending where she gets captured, that's the 'true ending' and you unlock the real game with Lynx that starts after that with the quest to rescue cerot.

Its still very hard to clear but after you get one of the endings you can restart with your previous items and try to get the True Ending. I don't think the bad endings count, so you still need to get a real ending.

There are also several 'skills' bonnus that you can earn when achieving certain flags and endings.
For example, auto-lose or auto-win the dice rolls, +1 attack for cutting weapons, etc
You can then have one active at a time by selecting it on the Item's menu.

Also check under Extra->Gacha where you spent coins(get from achievments and endings) to unlock bonnus features and mini-games.

There is a walkthrough flowchart a few posts above but I think that's only the Lynx route.

Here is another flowchart walkthrough. I don't remember from where its from anymore but the link still works:
This one is complete. The small tree on the left is the Cerot route.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The Mega link is dead.
NOPY still works, but in case you wanna take a load off the NOPY servers, a new Mega link would be great.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
There is lol.

The first heroine, Cerot, is just the game's prologue. If you get the ending where she gets captured, that's the 'true ending' and you unlock the real game with Lynx that starts after that with the quest to rescue cerot.

Its still very hard to clear but after you get one of the endings you can restart with your previous items and try to get the True Ending. I don't think the bad endings count, so you still need to get a real ending.

There are also several 'skills' bonnus that you can earn when achieving certain flags and endings.
For example, auto-lose or auto-win the dice rolls, +1 attack for cutting weapons, etc
You can then have one active at a time by selecting it on the Item's menu.

Also check under Extra->Gacha where you spent coins(get from achievments and endings) to unlock bonnus features and mini-games.

There is a walkthrough flowchart a few posts above but I think that's only the Lynx route.

Here is another flowchart walkthrough. I don't remember from where its from anymore but the link still works:
This one is complete. The small tree on the left is the Cerot route.
HOLY JESUS CHRIST! THAT IS A LOT!

• Wow
Reactions: oshtoshashlyk

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
1629149918045.png I set my locales on Japanese, yet the game doesn't start. This also happened to me for other games, like those from CircleKame or Black Lilith. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Many thanks.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
damn is there any game that text base made by japan , have played a bunch of HTLM on this site but none is from japan, any recommendation ?

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes