Rudra

Jan 12, 2018
Anyone who have this error? I have Locale emulator and even had systems on Jap but this still pops up. I managed to make it run for a few hours before but when I tried to play it again, it's giving me this pop up.

Reactions: Chaos Defender

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Anyone who have this error? I have Locale emulator and even had systems on Jap but this still pops up. I managed to make it run for a few hours before but when I tried to play it again, it's giving me this pop up.
Well, it quite literally says that the game is already running, so... CTRL+ALT+DEL (Task Manager) is the solution, my friend.

Raffro

Oct 25, 2017
I read some comments asking for walkthrough but there was no reply for them.
Does that mean there's no walkthrough yet?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How the hell do you battle? I can't figure out the attack and defense at all? Click in the square does nothing even though it says critical and she always fails to defend.. Stupid game has not tutorial for battle or anything.

Oh and how the hell do you use the food?

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
How the hell do you battle? I can't figure out the attack and defense at all? Click in the square does nothing even though it says critical and she always fails to defend.. Stupid game has not tutorial for battle or anything.

Oh and how the hell do you use the food?
After a you click while over the critical area you then need to click again when it's over colored areas that add a +2 +3 or +1 to the effects. Something else that took me a bit to figure out is that some enemies make the bar go really fast and the Equips penalty[cancel] skill makes the timing be based just on the item.
Food you use in the status menu.
Also as far as I can tell the stronger start(with a confusing explanation that you can easily miss even seeing) seems to make your items carry over from last run.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yeah I finally got the auto success one so no more stupid rolling and I was able to save Cerot. So their is one good ending.. I have several CG I gave up on as I could not figure out how to get them.

Like successfully wearing the bio armor.

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
Glad i found this. Thief and troll was the first visual novel i tried and really loved everything about it. does anyone have recommendations for choice games like these?

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
After playing something much worse felt like I should get back to this and finish whatever I hadn't done yet and actually found an ending that had a scene about dealing with birthing instead of it just being skipped past in some way! Also to clarify how Stronger Start works, seems like only endings that don't say game over will carry the items over, I'm not sure what the logic behind which endings are game overs or just alternate endings is.
Like successfully wearing the bio armor.
I think some events that do give you one are bugged and won't actually change your clothing(for example it reads like you should get one from failing a save after beating a slug in the resistance underpass route) so I just manually change it when appropriate in Status -> Title Confirmation -> Tentacle Suit.
If you're talking just about the event dedicated to it where you try it on for a bit before it gets removed you get it by chatting with Mayari before she brings you to the arena.

Last edited:

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
After playing something much worse felt like I should get back to this and finish whatever I hadn't done yet and actually found an ending that had a scene about dealing with birthing instead of it just being skipped past in some way! Also to clarify how Stronger Start works, seems like only endings that don't say game over will carry the items over, I'm not sure what the logic behind which endings are game overs or just alternate endings is.

I think any event that does give you one is bugged and won't actually change your clothing(for example it reads like you should get one from failing a save after beating a slug in the resistance underpass route) so I just manually change it when appropriate in Status -> Title Confirmation -> Tentacle Suit.
If you're talking just about the event dedicated to it where you try it on for a bit before it gets removed you get it by chatting with Mayari before she brings you to the arena.
can u talk step by step to get tentacle suit?

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
can u talk step by step to get tentacle suit?
At the start go through the old route and save the woman from goblins to get the Mayari rescue flag if you haven't already(certain flags seem to work regardless of what run you got it on) once you reach Pampas Grass pick
++Observe People (097)
++Keep watching the row of slaves(108)
++Attack and rescue the girl(111)
++Then suddenly, I heard a voice[Mayari's rescue flag](115)
Then drink or don't the teas Mayari gives(you'll get a nice ending as Mayari's experiment if you fail a drinking check so either have the Judgment Roll [Success] or just refuse them all and Listen to the Story(157) once she stops offering tea to avoid that).
++Have a chat with Mayari(163)
pick ++Super bio armors(164) and ++Wear(172) for the scene where you try it on but after you pass out she removes it and gives it to one of her henchmen.
Then in the arena you can either fight, watch or help Surval(if you got her flag as Cerot I think), helping Surval and then failing at trespassing alone is one of the many ways to get to certain being a slave route that lets you save Cerot and yourself from wearing a tentacle suit it's pretty long but if you end up in the arena when an attack happens pick ++Search for Cerot(978) or if you end up escaping without being in the arena pick ++Prioritize Cerot(988) either way after that you should get ++Leave this place(1015) (Should actually be the other option but the options are bugged and link to opposite choices), pass a check, fight and then your clothes change to tentacle suit for a bit(forgot that in that scene it worked) before you get a scene of you and Cerot removing them and then Cerot remembering how she got hers.
If you don't help Surval in the arena you'll soon get the option to pick how you want to try to rescue Cerot with Mayari's help and picking ++The Resistance flag(189) lets you get to the cg less scene I already mentioned where the clothes didn't change automatically for me despite text making it clear you're wearing one.

Not sure if you can get to helping Mayari even if you don't get her to help you at the entrance.

Last edited:
Reactions: medassin
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes