Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
I tried everything keep showing me this

View attachment 561357
Do you have Japanese Applocale set? You caused me to be doubtful of if setting the locale would fix the same issue for someone else having the same issue since by trying everything I assumed you'd have tried it but apparently that worked for that other person so maybe it will for you if for some weird reason you haven't already tried it.

Last edited:

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Oh!!! For the love of Dibella, somebody please upload a walkthrough or flow chart! Please!!!!!!!

ms0900

Jul 30, 2018
Anyone have a clue how to save the game? All the menu options are still in japanese and nothing seems to work.

Jul 26, 2019
What I did to resolve the issue of the blue screen is extract it in japanese coding then use japanese local however now I'm experiencing the screen flashing but then it crashes with this...
Broken crashed.PNG

Edit: Apparently it says it's already running. I suspect that I may need to reset my pc to see what happens

Last edited:
Reactions: Kira999

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
How to play it? Inn or Camp? all leading the end game, i cant understand anything :(((
The first girl you play as is supposed to get kidnapped so that the 2nd character can try to rescue her.
Edit:Technically if you really explore every possible option(picking at least one sort of bad seeming one) you can get a boring ending where she doesn't get kidnapped.

zzki9lerzz

Sep 21, 2017
The first girl you play as is supposed to get kidnapped so that the 2nd character can try to rescue her.
Edit:Technically if you really explore every possible option(picking at least one sort of bad seeming one) you can get a boring ending where she doesn't get kidnapped.
ahhh, now i see, thank you <3

Apr 19, 2020
Which website did u download for it to work cause I used mega and it didn't play the game at all cause I downloaded it, but it just won't work.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Which website did u download for it to work cause I used mega and it didn't play the game at all cause I downloaded it, but it just won't work.
Did you try everything(mainly setting applocale) listed at https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-run-japanese-games-on-windows.1040/
Only reason downloading from a different site would help is if your download got corrupted(in which case using the same one again should work just as well) or they provide actually different files which shouldn't be the case.

If you have set japanese applocale and everything I'd be curious to know what your OS is and some system specs. I had 0 issues with Win 7 using AMD Radeon 7660D graphics card and A10 5800K CPU/APU.

Mar 14, 2020
I can't run the game. I've tried everything in this thread and have gotten the same errors over and over. It supposedly says the game is running but I checked task manager and there was nothing. I tried deleting the game and reinstalling it and still could not run it. Please help me. Just wanna play a game.

Edit: changed it to run in compatibility mode for windows 8 and it worked

P4SS4N3R

Dec 15, 2018
I can't run the game. I've tried everything in this thread and have gotten the same errors over and over. It supposedly says the game is running but I checked task manager and there was nothing. I tried deleting the game and reinstalling it and still could not run it. Please help me. Just wanna play a game.

Edit: changed it to run in compatibility mode for windows 8 and it worked
It doesn't work for me, it's just open then it force close even after i restart my pc
I also check task manager but the game does not even running WTH
Any other solution

YoriPon

Sep 7, 2020
You can usually find saves for games like this on sagaoz

Is anyone else having problems with this full save? I put this in the savedata folder and none of the CGs or Replays are unlocked.

musoukaxiv

Jul 29, 2017
It doesn't work for me, it's just open then it force close even after i restart my pc
I also check task manager but the game does not even running WTH
Any other solution
Deleting the datasc.ksd in the savedata folder worked for me. Pretty much kills the save though aside from cgs and replays.

Reactions: Onegaishimasu

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
Really minor thing.... But I noticed that when you go to replay mode.... Scene 2 is actually going to Scene 1.
I'm almost sure this bug is also present in the japanese version just that nobody ever noticed it because it was not a translation related line that was written wrong.

Anyways I'll put the fix here and also my "novoice cut + right click to hide textbox" in case anyones wants it.
novoicecut => The voice won't stop when you go to the next dialog.
right click to hide textbox => Only on H scenes. Can hide textbox with RIGHT mouse button.
LEFT CLICK to go back. Right click again will not work

Just put the files on the game folder. If not, make sure the patchX.xp3 number is the next available sequential number for the game to load it properly.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes