Jul 11, 2019
I feel you, Prince995, and generally speaking agree. The only reason I would exempt this is because it's hentai so I'm fairly okay with effortlessly trying my way forwards with varying options if it unlocks more hentai along the way.

Regardless, I need to know how much Yuri this game has and ideally its quality before I decide whether or not to try it. What do you say, fellow perverts?

Reactions: Keldin

Oregon1898

Dec 22, 2017
Like a previous poster, I ran into these first on HF. I always wanted to give this one a try, so what a welcome surprise to see this post.

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Not an easy game and hard to find the the H Scenes in the game without mass save scumming.
kind of entertaining the first time around however

sololeocr

Feb 7, 2019
The game have a lot of bugs, something that works for me was switching between full screen and window mode, I needed do this because on window mode I can't see the menu for save or load, I tried to change the resolution on my screen but didn't work, but it's a good game personally remember me a little Lilitales's game.

superelmo

Respected User
Oct 8, 2017
For those mislead by the [VN] prefix. This is actually a Gamebook, only the H-scenes are made in a Visual Novel format. As Centrophy said, "it's a very old school style of game". Dying left and right without more in-depth reason is perfectly normal for some gamebooks.
Posting this here just in case more people expect pacing of a Visual Novel in this game. No really need to complain about it. This is just how some gamebooks are and used to be. Should probably also check what gamebook is if you're not sure if this game is for you.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
For those mislead by the [VN] prefix. This is actually a Gamebook, only the H-scenes are made in a Visual Novel format. As Centrophy said, "it's a very old school style of game". Dying left and right without more in-depth reason is perfectly normal for some gamebooks.
Posting this here just in case more people expect pacing of a Visual Novel in this game. No really need to complain about it. This is just how some gamebooks are and used to be. Should probably also check what gamebook is if you're not sure if this game is for you.
I just now connected the term "gamebook" with "choose your own adventure". I was on the fence about this, but I am so playing it now! Thanks for helping my dumb self make the connection!

Reactions: superelmo

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
A game which kills you for literally no reason, without seeing what could go wrong with the decision you made, is not fun imho... especially if it can happen in literally the first 10 seconds of the game...
This kind of a game that trains your memory, so it's much more enjoyable than your usual lame vn. I just wish art quality was better, but I think that proper voice acting is better than artwork. It's a good game.

So, did I miss anything on normal play? It felt kinda inconsistent. And that happy end was way out of place...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
A game which kills you for literally no reason, without seeing what could go wrong with the decision you made, is not fun imho... especially if it can happen in literally the first 10 seconds of the game...
I'm get happy ending at second try. So... Try to pick more reasonable choices, huh?

uni007

Apr 3, 2017
how to run this game, i have locale emulator but it isnt helping me run it
figured it, had to restart windows explorer

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes