RPGM Completed Exploiting the dot devil [Final] [Mogumogu soft]

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
5dbb49760db69.jpg

Overview:
You can see a large pixel dot animation.
It is an animation of 14 patterns per pattern,
Select an item on the left and right, and animation playback with the Enter key.

There are 3 animation patterns: clothing, undressing and finishing.

Thread Updated: 2019-11-01
Release Date: 2019-10-31
Developer: Mogumogu soft
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

version 1.1 (3 Extra Patterns)

thanks to decker2

5dbb4972bd558.jpg 5dbb49798d633.jpg RJ268853_img_main.jpg Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
I have no idea what's the point of this. Those are just still images with sound effects and background music.

Reactions: BadAtTech

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
i actually bought this on dlsite because 12-13-14 (its also just 2 bugs)
here's my updated version 1.1 (adding 3 more patterns);)
hey thanks i added your link to the OP

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Might want to add a link to the DLSite page. (I can Google but I'm lazy.) Anyway, I love this dude's games. It's a shame there aren't more of them in English for convenience.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
An Exception has occurred. While reading the game description: Syntax Error "14 patterns per pattern" Full Traceback, f95zone.to/threads/exploiting-the-dot-devil-final-mogumogu-soft.39659 line 2 of description. Exception possible infinite loop. Possible solution: Use less recursion

Reactions: ZeroNoHero

Flint23k

Mar 28, 2019
300 mo for this shit ? i waste my time, images with sound effects and background music, wouah so cool.. and it's not a fucking RPGM

The Subject

Jan 22, 2018
"You can see a large pixel dot animation."

But there is no animation. It's a slideshow with sound effects. Is it supposed to move?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I'm currently uploading both versions as I have them on a backup disk ( [Final] is gonna take longer). I'll update this comment with the 2nd link as soon as I have it up.

EDIT: Both are up now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fokeens

Fokeens

Aug 15, 2018
I'm currently uploading both versions as I have them on a backup disk ( [Final] is gonna take longer). I'll update this comment with the 2nd link as soon as I have it up.

EDIT: Both are up now.

Thanks for uploading!
I tested both versions and it seems that the has broken animations. They just don't work and you only see a static picture and hear sounds.
In the version the animations work fine, but there is no music and you get constant sound errors because of that (so it stops animations after a couple of seconds)
Error example is attached.
Any way to fix this error by copying or renaming files, perhaps?
UPDATE: Yes it worked! I just copied the whole audio folder from the english version (17 animations) to the Japanese one (with 20 animations) and now i have no errors!

Last edited:
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Thanks for uploading!
I tested both versions and it seems that the has broken animations. They just don't work and you only see a static picture and hear sounds.
In the version the animations work fine, but there is no music and you get constant sound errors because of that (so it stops animations after a couple of seconds)
Error example is attached.
Any way to fix this error by copying or renaming files, perhaps?
UPDATE: Yes it worked! I just copied the whole audio folder from the english version (17 animations) to the Japanese one (with 20 animations) and now i have no errors!
Good to know! If I can be honest, I downloaded these files but never tested any of them xD I'm mainly a digital hoarder so I sometimes forget to do so.

Anyway, glad there's a fix for it.