Unreal Engine Expose My Teacher (A Wife and Mother Fan Game) [v0.12] [Luxxor Games]

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Unreal Engine 5 is too heavy for Android(

From the official web page:

Unreal Engine 5 enables you to deploy projects to Windows PC, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, macOS, iOS, Android, ARKit, ARCore, OpenXR, SteamVR, Oculus, Linux, and SteamDeck. You can run the Unreal Editor on Windows, macOS, and Linux.

In theory the game could be made to work on an Android device, it would probably need a recent powerful one.

To the developer: maybe you can provide releases for game consoles which will increase the number of people that can play your game.
So far it doesn't seem too demanding.

Good luck with the future development.

Reactions: Luxxor24

Luxxor24

Apr 18, 2024
From the official web page:

Unreal Engine 5 enables you to deploy projects to Windows PC, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, macOS, iOS, Android, ARKit, ARCore, OpenXR, SteamVR, Oculus, Linux, and SteamDeck. You can run the Unreal Editor on Windows, macOS, and Linux.

In theory the game could be made to work on an Android device, it would probably need a recent powerful one.

To the developer: maybe you can provide releases for game consoles which will increase the number of people that can play your game.
So far it doesn't seem too demanding.

Good luck with the future development.
I will think about it. In theory may be, but needs very powerfull device with really good videocard
Now i convert character and animations to Genesis 8, to increase quality of pictures and animations. After that will be done i will make new content. In my future plans is add VR support an AR version

xaviermace

Feb 24, 2021
You are naive if you think people will give up Win7 for one game.
I have a lot of programs that cost a lot and I won't run them on Win11. I work on a computer, so don't write that it's outdated if it works.
Hammers have been used for thousands of years and are still in use today.
That's not even a little bit what I said. One game is the least of the reason to give up Win7. Thousand year old hammers are not still in use today. This was a stupid counterpoint to begin with but even hammers have evolved over time and they literally do one thing. How many people do you see still using manual typewriters? Very few, because they've been made obsolete. How about rotary phones?

Win7 is obsolete. Period. This is a fact of life. You being able to use it for somethings you want to do doesn't change that fact. It can't do everything people want it to do or we wouldn't be having this conversation in the first place. Still being functional to some degree doesn't mean it's not outdated.