Unreal Engine - Expose My Teacher (A Wife and Mother Fan Game) [v0.2] [Luxxor Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Sam699

As of right now this game is pointless. There is 2/3 scenes. 1 being where you get her boobs out and then blackmail her to take off your underwear (twice) and then you are hidden from a scene behind a paywall. If this is the direction the game dev is going then there is far more better games out there. Avoid at all cost.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

Expose My Teacher 0.2

The game has naughty vibes. You blackmail a teacher into doing stuff for you. She has a nice body. You hope for future content where you can do more with her.

But I can't get excited for this game. After I completed Day 1, I looked at the walkthrough to see what was in Day 2 and saw that it wasn't worth my time so I quickly uninstalled the game. I didn't even play the second half of the game. I didn't play Day 2.

One of the first things that I noticed about this game is that the graphics when turning your head is bad. I mean you've played PC games on Steam before, right? Like Half-Life (1998). Newer games like whatever. Anytime you turn your head around in the games the graphics are not disturbed. It looks like if you were looking around and turning your head in real life. But in this game, and I noticed some other Unreal Engine first releases on F95, anytime you turn your head the graphics get blurry like you are looking out the passenger window of a car going 60mph. It's not cool. It's not good. Maybe the developer used a premade First Person View Camera asset. I don't know. All I know is if you take your creations seriously, you would not be satisfied with this result and you would try to figure out how to fix it or maybe try a different engine.

Another thing that I noticed is that when you move around the building, it feels like you are in Free Cam and not an actual person moving around. I didn't like that. Also, you move too fast. Some games having you moving too slow. But moving too fast isn't good either. I think that at the very least there needs to be footstep sounds and make the movement speed like 20% slower.

Then the game is just ridiculous. Other than the obvious talking to her, how would you even know that you have a phone? How would you even know that you had to walk to a specific spot in the classroom, next to a specific window, and put your phone there before you even talk to her? You wouldn't. It's impossible to know without reading the walkthrough first. Really dumb. And at the least, don't make us open up PDF documents. You could simply make an objective in the game. Write in the game "You plan to blackmail Mrs. Parker. Place your phone next to the window before talking to her." Then the player could complete the task without opening up PDF documents.

The classroom is dark because it is afternoon and the lights are off. But I wish the graphics were better. I wish that her skin texture and the lighting on her body, skin, and clothes were so good that I could not keep my eyes off of her and was looking up at her close from every angle. But to be fair, I think it is super hard to accomplish this unless you are a very gifted and experienced developer in 3D game engines.

The game is voiced, which is nice. I like that. But the teacher's mouth does not move at all while she is talking. She remains close lipped. Boring.

I'm not sure if her breasts have physics or not, but I'm thinking no. Some more jiggling would be nice.

Overall, the developer did put some work in this game, despite there being like 1 minute of content each day and there only being two days. I mean by the time this game is completed, I seriously doubt there will be four minutes of content and most of it will be talking and walking around. Because of the effort and the uniqueness of the game, I can't only give it one star. But because of the aforementioned problems, I can't give it more than two stars. Two stars it is.

Good job on some things like actually having a Settings screen with working options. And the game window staying the same size and position through the gameplay. I think that if the developer ever gets serious enough to really go the extra mile and ever decides to make games with much more content, they could be a good developer in the future.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Drink Beer

Right now, for v0.2, it's yet an other example of a game that's graphically too demanding for what it's trying to accomplish. My framerate easily drops by half or by 3/4 whenever I look at the teacher's hair and that just takes away from the experience. You can make a game like this look good without needing to fry my PC.

The semi-broken english in the game isn't an issue for me, it gives a sort of charm to the experience and lets you not take it too seriously. The teacher whispering every line is somewhat annoying, but funny when contrasted with the player practically shouting everything. Overall it's a funky game that will not reach the level of popularity of other similar titles until the graphical and voice acting issues are dealt with. The gameplay/story idea is workable though, and could definitely lead to an enjoyable experience.