Unity - Completed - Exposed Busty Delivery Worker ■Take Advantage of a Hacker■ Couldn't Stand It and Fell for It~~ [Final] [Kosya]

1. 2.00 star(s)

maquim01

I was promised an exhibitionism game with a bicycle... there is a bicycle, there is a certain exhibitionism, but there is no game. There are 2 characters, for which I don't care. The girl who works in delivery, who is being blackmailed and the hacker who is doing all the blackmail.
    The problem is that the girl likes the blackmail and the hacker disappears at the beginning of the story. So we just have an infinite repetition of the same events... and the "game" is a bit stuck in all the actions, I was almost getting a headache watching her pedaling the bike...
  2. 2.00 star(s)

BoinkBoink

Not feeling it. Can't feeling it.

Can't decide which side I should be rooting for, the female "perverted delivery girl" OR the male "perverted hacker" character. It's confusing, logically & sexually.

There's no "game" in it, nothing to play with, ergo no gameplay. This is more like a couple of short hentai animations buried under hundreds of clicks and all of a sudden: the end... That was it.

The h-scenes are not sexually entertaining, at all. They're graphically good, but... they're all bland.