VN Ren'Py EXTRA CREDIT Discussion Thread

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so I guess we're going with the title "Extra Credit." I'm not even gonna finish the poll. It was like 98% to 2%. No fucking way "Teacher of the Year" would even come close. LOL!

Over the past couple days I've been spending big time money on assets for the new game. So far $200+. It'll probably go up. I've designed the Charlie clone, Abere's sister and the main character. I was thinking about y'all naming the clone yourself, but there could be some double names. Don't want that. The renders I've done all use the new assets. I think I picked out the right uniforms (Ya gotta have sexy school girl uniforms at an all girls school.) I also picked out their gym clothes and their swimsuits. I What do y'all think?

Stay tuned....

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm thinking they live in Florida. Either that or Georgia. I haven't decided. Also I'm thinking Abere's sister will be living with them.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've been modifying some environments to get them ready to for when I start work on the gamer. Originality there was a door where the Charlie clone is walking and nothing behind it. I deleted the door (what kind of kitchen has a fucking door?) and added the hallway behind it. I think it turned out pretty good. 3.png

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so here's what I got so far. Extra Credit is a prequel to 23 Sisters. Abere and her sister live with the MC and his Charlie clone. Abere will leave and her sister will continue to live with the MC. The MC is an ex-employee of Grant's genetics company and Charlie's clone was the first clone, hence the name Eve. She did not live up to Grant's standards and he wanted her destroyed, but the MC raised her as his own instead. Don't worry, Grant is okay with it. Abere's sister is the same age as Eve. They are best friends and kind of grew up together. Abere's sister is only half-demon. She's not full blown demon like Abere is. She doesn't have temporary horns like Abere does. She also doesn't age slowly like Abere. Also no accelerated pregnancy. Sorry. Don't worry, the MC hasn't slept with Abere and won't She told him about the pregnancy thing and he got really scared. LOL! Things are coming along. 2.png

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm leaning more and more to this game being an Abere prequel. It would still be about the MC, but some of the story would be about Abere's past. What do ya think? 1.png

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Abere flashback. Does this make you want to play the game more now? LOL! I'm thinking every night before the girls go to bed Abere tells them one of her stories. 1.png

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
FU1kGlpXwAEs97k.jpg
After I finish the update to CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED I'll begin work on the new game Extra Credit. I'm thinking I'll be doing two updates to Extra Credit in a row, just like I did with 23 Sisters. Remember that Extra Credit will be a much slower burn. It'll be like DMD meets Bad Teacher meets The Mysterious Island. It won't be as slow as DMD though. Also, no sharing. Abere will be a big part of it, but she won't be a doable character. Her and her sister will live with the MC and the Charlie clone, who I'm naming Eve. Abere is celibate like a nun...well no penetrating. Lesing out is okay though. LOL. She made a promise to her father Lucifer, and she can't break it. Even if it takes 2,000+ years. LOL! Abere probably has some more half-sister out there. Just saying. We will go and revist some of the places that were seen in the vacation updates to CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED, because this game will take place in the same town. There'll be a lot of connections to 23 Sisters and CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED. I'm already planning a 23 Sisters/Extra Credit Crossover with Abere's half-sister. I still haven't come up with a name for her yet. Y'all try to come up withe a female demon name that makes your heart swell. Abere was an accident. It just happened to work. Hopefully I can create lightning in a bottle twice. Fingers crossed.

After I finish the two updates to Extra Credit the release schedule will go back to normal. 23S, CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED them EC. I'm doing two updates to get people to play the game. Trying to get a lot of eyes on it. I will not stop working on these three games unless I die or they are finished. Y'all were worried I'd abandon 23 Sisters when I started CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED, but I didn't. I won't do it now either. I'm just broadening my horizons. I understand where y'all are coming from though. Lot's of developers abandon games that don't bring them joy anymore. 23S and CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED still bring me a lot of joy! "But what about The Mysterious Island?" y'all ask. I knew I was never gonna finish that. That was a test game to see if I could make a game people would play. I was successful don't you think. I didn't make any money off it though. I kind of knew it wouldn't.

Anyway, I'll keep y'all updated.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
What do ya think of the name Gello for Abere's half sisters. We can call her Gel. She's gonna play tricks on people and is the class clown. Here's the names history.

Gello evolved from the Greek word gal, meaning to mock.

Gello was a demon in the court of Lucifer. Angry because she died while young and beautiful, Gello kills children while in their mother’s womb or shortly after their birth.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The more I though about Gello the more I dislike it. I think I may have found one . What about Anniki? It's got Ann and Niki in it. Her nickname could be Ann or Niki.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Real name - Anniki. She will be called Niki though. Y'all really helped me out. I've been searching for days to find something that sounded good and appropriate. So, the three girls in the game so far are Abere (Not Fuckable), Eve (Fuckable) and Niki (Fuckable). Niki here is dancing because she now has a name. One less thing to worry about. 12.png

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
DAMN IT! Am I the only one who now wants to see a sitcom about a school teacher trying to raise he teenage clone daughter who live with a demon and her half-sister after seeing this render? I CAN'T BE THE ONLY ONE!! 1.png