nostalgicapple

Feb 12, 2022
Expected pure unadulterated Sigma Grindset after the first 10 minutes but it was pretty meh and the story is pretty boring and generic. But the art was great.

Schultz95

Oct 5, 2020
Some people like me can't pay Patreon from their country, Or maybe I'm the only one. :(
Btw your game has amazing graphics. (y)
For 5 dollars I can buy a week's worth of groceries in my country. I would contribute if I could, but I really can't.
RNGeusEX anyone that can contribute to you has probably done so, the people that can't will just resort to piracy.
Edit: upon further inspection, it's actually a week, not a month. The point still stands.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Holy shit.. i would like to live there lol.
No, you don't... He's probably make a reference of a country like Venezuela... A $5 is like a week of food for one person (don't think in candies, chocolates, ham, fish, cereals, fruits, coke, juices nor yogurts, much less vitamins). With one of the internet more slowest in the world (that can barely be surpassed by some few privates at a high cost that can't be afford with those $5), just in internet of the public service will cost you no less than $2, and probably eventually you'll don't worry about that because electricity as a public service is literally collapsing while The State is arguing is happening because USA attack the system (which is manage completely analog), so the energy will not be stable and can fried anything connected directly without protection.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Finally got around to play this.
It was pretty fun. Art's great, and so far nothing felt exagerated or illogical as far as character's motivations go.

The only thing I have to point out is with the french translation : I think you switch around to lines. Right before the end of version 0.3, when the protag summerize what happened, it seems like the lines about Noriko are reverse. What I mean is, I tried both, having her be more dominant or submissive, and both time, at that specific line, the protag said the opposite (he said she was getting submissive in the dom route, and that she was getting out of control in the sub route).
It's not much, but that got rather confusing.
Other than that, the translation was well done, aside from very few minor spelling errors.

I'm definetly gonna keep en eye out for what comes next.

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
Hey there, this Game is just Awesome, i am looking foreward to continue the game. THX a lot for that germ.
But there is still an ERROR whn i try to click the button in the cheat menu "what should Chiaki wear?" it leads to a youtube video ??!!
The Chiaki menu link caught me off guard, and it was entirely deserved.
made my night, thank you for that.
I'm inferring that there won't be Chiaki scenes.

kaleh

Oct 27, 2020
+ Beautiful art and art style
+ Story is good
+ VN concept is good but not much

+/- while overall the game is good but has slow progression (game needs budget and im sure this game better than milker nsfw games)

-Lacks of gameplay
-Lacks of sandbox
-Lacks of playability

8.0/10

luigiegbert

Aug 5, 2016
I won a free special edition of 4.0 in RNG’s discord and the new gameplay is pretty premium. Jesus I love Asami so much? Her design is blessed. I remember voting for it back when I was a patron and I’m so happy to see her getting romance scenes. I skipped the corruption scenes cause I don’t roll with that, but the vanilla was great!

Reactions: sztrb
4.10 star(s) 164 Votes