Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I haven't played any of the story yet, so I won't speak on that, but man, this has to be one of the cleanest UI's I've ever seen in a game. I wish more authors put this much effort into their UI.

AkioF

Dec 16, 2021
Pls help me, why can't I talk with this guy. I Already try to re-log and reinstall I still got this bug

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Keep getting a "skin is incompatible" error when starting the Game. "noriko director 0.5"?
Just ignore it. It's a message that pops up since v0.5.2, but it doesn't seem to affect the game at all.

Is the 0.5 app here are the animated one ??? Or classic ??
It's the animated one.

See my first comment above.

Pls help me, why can't I talk with this guy. I Already try to re-log and reinstall I still got this bug
Have you tried talking to Mucamba on the next day? There was one instance when I couldn't interact with him as well (same as in your video), but just because I already talked to him already the exact same day (not about "Training", but about a different topic). Next morning I could train again as expected.

Avrag

May 28, 2018
I have a problem. In 5.1 and 5.2 i cant have progress with Yasuka if if befriend Asami. Is it nescecery to corrupt Asami to have Yasuka?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Is it nescecery to corrupt Asami to have Yasuka?
No. I played Yasuka's love route with both routes for Asami on version v0.5.1 (haven't replayed it in v0.5.2 though, but I expect it still works the same). Just make sure to "Sleep with Yasuka" a couple of times, and you eventually get to Yasuka's love route if you keep progressing the rest of the story as well...

EDIT: 's a detailed post from the dev's Patreon on how to get to Yasuka's love route.

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2019
No. I played Yasuka's love route with both routes for Asami on version v0.5.1 (haven't replayed it in v0.5.2 though, but I expect it still works the same). Just make sure to "Sleep with Yasuka" a couple of times, and you eventually get to Yasuka's love route if you keep progressing the rest of the story as well...
Honestly I'm better off until the route to pass on Asami is implemented just avoid Asami as much as possible.
Edit: I did test avoiding the doming of Noriko via just going for the mp3 player to see if Sakuya would not name drop her and she still mentions him. That'll get fixed with the Asami part when she has her rejection part made.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2020
I was curious as well, so I took a closer look and unpacked the game. Basically, the "data.extra" file is a homebrewn custom archive type with a bit of rudimementary encryption tacked on.
Most of what you see is obfuscation though. If you take a look at the renpy/ subfolder you will see that all the files are bytecompiled - nothing crazy but it is uncommon enough that it confuses your average Joe.
Anyway, I just finished unpacking & decrypting the assets/gamefiles. Wasn't really that hard to do in the end, but I did have fun figuring out how it all worked :)

I wish the dev would spend his time on improving the game instead, but I kind of get it. He already got his assets stolen and used elsewhere previously ( I think). I would be pissed too.
I don't suppose you might share your work and save the rest of us some time?

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
I hope this will convince you that when a creator is supported by his community it makes you want to go beyond and propose more and more interesting things.

What's in spoiler is the final scene of the game, I hope you will understand now that we have the same goal, you want good games? I want to make good games, but for that I need funding.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
enjoy it quickly because I don't think this video will stay online for long

Animations, CGS, all that is not free, it has a cost and especially it takes time.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
That final scene is a good example of poor resource allocation:
A quality animation that you view for a few seconds, and then another, and another.
Devs usually leave that kind of investment to a final scene of an entire character arc to cap things off and leave the player with good memories, instead of the 2nd time you saw your mom naked.

It'd nice to have a game thats composed entirely of scenes like that, but it's not gonna happen without a big team fueled by external funding.

4.00 star(s) 180 Votes