Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
So the vibe I'm getting from the description, the protgonist's appearance and they presentation of the female characters is that the writing is kinda... incelly. Which really doesn't appeal.
Would that be a fair assessment?

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
So the vibe I'm getting from the description, the protgonist's appearance and they presentation of the female characters is that the writing is kinda... incelly. Which really doesn't appeal.
Would that be a fair assessment?
There is no incest because the MC is not related to any of the other characters

rtccxd

Oct 5, 2021
Because there are so many lazybones out there, here's my collection of save games. Currently there are eight possible combinations of paths/routes, therefore this collection contains all eight combinations:

• 2-2-LT1.save -- Noriko: Maledom / Yasuka: Love / Asami: Love

• 2-4-LT1.save -- Noriko: Blackmail / Yasuka: Love / Asami: Love
whats the difference between noriko maledom and blackmail

Dec 31, 2019
This is a good game, I like the style of its art very much, I finished the part that has been developed so far, but I have three spots left in the coffee bar (one inside and two outside) that I haven't found. Even tried using the auto clicker but still didn't find it…Maybe a little too hard...

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Regardless of the posts you exchanged which I can't be bothered to read. What does that even mean?
Since it was roughly 2 lines, and you're continuing discussing it, I think you DID read it. You just don't like adressing it head on.
But if you prefer playing stupid, let me elaborate:
-Protagonist looks like an edgy 12 year olds ideal of a man, and his motivation is to "get revenge on those who wronged him".
-The women seem like unreasonably mean thundercunts to a comical degree.´, like the author doesn't like any women.
-The whole "Older guy goes back to fix his life" which practically screams "author has unresolved issues"
The whole thing just screams Incel powerfantasy.

Now, that was my initial impression. But often there is more to a game than the description and attached pics. So I was asking if my first impression was innacurate, because I'm willing to game this game the benefit of the doubt, since the art is admitedly excellent.

rennerd

Feb 19, 2020
The whole thing just screams Incel powerfantasy.
Having just played it, I think you're fine. I wouldn't say any of the characters are 'unreasonable bitches' or anything like that. If anything, there's a lot of asshole guys about. The MC perhaps has resentment to a few characters, but he was just a bullied kid, who didn't realise a lot about what was going on in his life. If anything, the only thing that bothers me is the level of 'dense protagonist' that sometimes comes through, though, like I said, it's a little understandable given who he was.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Having just played it, I think you're fine. I wouldn't say any of the characters are 'unreasonable bitches' or anything like that. If anything, there's a lot of asshole guys about. The MC perhaps has resentment to a few characters, but he was just a bullied kid, who didn't realise a lot about what was going on in his life. If anything, the only thing that bothers me is the level of 'dense protagonist' that sometimes comes through, though, like I said, it's a little understandable given who he was.
Thanks for the summary. Might give it a go then, perhaps my impression was wrong then

Reactions: Dr_smiTHS

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
Characters act like real people despite having stereotypical characters like ugly bastard and the mc is trying to help out everyone even those who fked up his life. The story is amazing and the afro guy just bring a smile to my face. He is just precious. And is it just me or do the characters have a realistic body designs. The game feels really real if dont count the whole starting life again thing. I am actually amazed by this game.

DanieruOwO

Jun 14, 2018
Hello, where can i find hints or screens for the money locations? I have found almost every in main room of mc's house except one, even with the in-game hints, cant find it.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I don't get it. Why would you volunteer to take your mother(?)'s place at her workplace where she got sexually harassed, by a guy that you know is going to try to use this to get back at you somehow?
That's not a good deal for you OR NTR bro.
Frankly, it's just stupid.

Respond to his amateurish blackmail attempt by saying "Kill yourself, *slur*" and threatening to call the police if he loiters outsider your home any longer.
It's not like his stupid complaint of her not giving notice has any actual weight, given the crimes that he himself is guilty of. Just threaten to report him.

If he persists, beat his ass with a baseball bat.

Main character needs to wise up.

What is this fat pig actually holding over them to compel you to bend over backwards for him like this? "She quit without notice!"
Oh no! How Terrible!
Literally nobody will care, no matter who he claims to 'know' Even less so when they hear why she quit.
It's a complete non-threat.

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hello, where can i find hints or screens for the money locations? I have found almost every in main room of mc's house except one, even with the in-game hints, cant find it.
If you hover your mouse over the "?" in the top right, you'll see little sparkles where the money can be found. This does work for most locations, except the new ones.
1662094616508.png

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
will someone please make a location part for all secret money locations or the creator should fix it so we dont need to ask

Reactions: Oasis951

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
will someone please make a location part for all secret money locations or the creator should fix it so we dont need to ask
Sure. I'll create a Patreon page, so you can support me. As soon as I got at least 10-15 supporters, I will spend a few hours to create some screenshots for you. :p

Just just an Auto-Clicker and scroll through the screen -- you can find all the hidden money within a few minutes.

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes