• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Extracurricular Activities [v1.167] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Yearzero2007

My second best, gay (furry) game ever made so far, the graphics is excellent and the story is funny ! It deserves a a big reward . You never know what surprises comes up on every new day (romance ;) date)
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Urmull

Extracurricular Activities boasts a varied cast of (mostly) likable characters, but is hampered by its verbose and often clumsy dialogue.

The available love interests are pretty well characterized and each of them brings a different relationship dynamic to the table. However, the game never fully delivers on the dynamics and kinks that it teases throughout. For example, one love interest has a serious submissive streak while another presents as a hyper-dominant top, yet neither route offers the option of an actual dom/sub relationship.

This issue is present on every route so far, where the characters discuss their kinks, agree that they'd both enjoy that kink and then never really commit to it.

The game is also pretty leisurely paced, with lots of scene dressing and mundane conversations that don't really advance the story in any way. Conversations around and about food are an especially prominent example of this throughout the whole game

The art is great overall, with the notable exception of the player character himself. He's not hideous or anything, but a lot of his sprites make him look goofy. The CGs and the sexy bits are overall good, but strictly vanilla.

Overall, a good read with some great art and lovable characters. As long as you're okay with a rather large slice of life in your sexy VNs, Extracurricular Activities will keep you entertained for days.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

CrayonTips

This game is a visual novel in every sense of the genre. The developer has obviously spent a lot of time creating unique and different characters that fit their roles well and really seem genuine and 'real'. The last time I played, the game had 'failure' states which lead to me looking up a walkthrough which was rather unfortunate as the game definitely felt much more linear when I had to pick 'the right choices' to get to the juicy content.

That being said, the characters in this game are definitely likeable and are by no means cheap tropes of personalities we often see in school setting games. Be prepared to read a lot because this game is definitely not the kind of visual novel that front-loads the content right away. The content that is in the game is very good and well drawn, but it does take a while to get there (even with a walkthrough).

All-in-all I think this game was a great afternoon waster and as somebody who usually doesn't feel any emotional connection to characters in these types of games, I was actually pleasantly surprised at how captivating and (again) genuine the characters seemed.

If you're a furry and are a looking for a visual novel that actually tells a story that's believable with emotions and well thought out storylines, this is definitely the game for you.

I have decided to give this game 4 stars because in my experience and opinion you really need to use a walkthrough to actually 'succeed' in getting to the good scenes, but the writing and characters are so good, it's worth the wait and time invested.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

BlackFoxSamaki

Big muscle men usually aren't my thing, but with all the yaoi coming in I thought I'd dl this and give it a shot!

Extracurricular Activities definitely focuses on the Novel part of the Visual-Novel. The main characters all have fun stories, often with their own little twists or secrets. I found Darius in particular to be a fun character.

I'd recommend this if you enjoy yaoi stories, or bara stuff.

The only gripe I really have is subjective: I don't really care for the art for the player character. I'd rather they leave how the PC looks up to the player's imagination.