VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
This update was bullshit

Not even few seconds into it and Richard already is pissing me off. He acted like he just didn't cause a scene and barely apologized. Then we learn he is still controlling Danny and telling him who he can and can't date(also the reasons are pretty hypocritical since has done the same stuff like Jerry) and when the actual apology happened, he continued making sex jokes

It's done, there is nothing that can save Richard anymore

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
This update was bullshit

Not even few seconds into it and Richard already is pissing me off. He acted like he just didn't cause a scene and barely apologized. Then we learn he is still controlling Danny and telling him who he can and can't date(also the reasons are pretty hypocritical since has done the same stuff like Jerry) and when the actual apology happened, he continued making sex jokes

It's done, there is nothing that can save Richard anymore
Sometimes I wonder why are we still here. Watching this thread. At this point, I think many of us have become this VN's biggest haters. Do we just play this VN to hate it? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Year.

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
Sometimes I wonder why are we still here. Watching this thread. At this point, I think many of us have become this VN's biggest haters. Do we just play this VN to hate it? :ROFLMAO:
Probably

At this point I just wanna see how much Dyne will fuck Richard. And also for some of the spicy art.....and maybe Dwayne, his route is not the best but I find him cute enough to still read it

vangstampede

Dec 28, 2019

"You know what it’s like? It’s like the show Becker, you know, with Ted Danson? I watched the entire run of it, hoping that it would get better, and it never did. It had all the right pieces, but it just— It couldn’t put them together. And when it got canceled, I was really bummed out, not because I liked the show, but because I knew it could be so much better, and now it never would be. And that’s what reading Richard's route is like. It’s like Becker. Suddenly, you realize you’ll never have the good relationship with Richard you wanted, as long as his route's alive, even though you’ll never admit it, part of you, the stupidest goddamn part of you, was still holding onto that chance. And you didn’t realize it until that chance went away. Richard's route has sucked, and everything is worse now.”

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes